Updated Reconciliation Plan [MERGE]

Replies

• After reading through all the forum post regarding CG's latest fail moment. I wanted to share my thoughts and give you all something else to think about. By now we all know what happen with the latest Malak event and the now two different proposed "fixes".

My first question to you all, does anyone really think this was a bug or unintended at this moment. This is the 3rd time this event has rolled around. We are suppose to believe that a bug that allows players to get 150 shards of a character that is still meta in a lot of shards was an accident? If that is the case why did this bug not surface during the 2nd roll around of the event. It works fine then, but breaks this 3rd time around? Just happens to be broken when there is literally hundreds of dollars worth of gear and relic packages in the store. Don't want to believe that this could of been intentional? Just look at all of the people who are complaining about this past event, who were able to unlock and spent money to gear/relic him up right away. Now they are taking back the Malak shards, but not giving back the money? Really?

Look at the two fixes. The first option rewards and catered to who? Those who unlocked in the first or second round of the event. For the most part as most have pointed out the tip of the spear; for the most spart the spenders. This 2nd proposed fix? The people without Malak yet? Are either of these options fair? No. Why do we have such drastic differences in proposed fixes, its obviously an attempt to divide the community and take some of the pressure/attention off of CG's latest blunder. They don't want to have to deal with a united community.

Why is it so hard for them to just give us all the same reward? Why can't they just realize that the community doesn't enjoy or want these 5 star character unlocks? Seriously look at the GAS and Malak event requirements and we only get a 5 star character? What happen to helping to relieve the gear grind to the players and helping new players catch up?

With 6 dot mods, character farming, character events, and now relics (which are not fully released), how are new players going to catch up? If you can't attract and retain new players, what does that do for the lifespan of the game? How can current F2P players stay competitive once relics really take off. It is not an easy farm/grind in the current game. It really does feel like we have reached a point in the game where it feels like CG is either trying to widen the gap between F2P and those who spend. Either that or they are trying to grab as much money as possible before the server goes down.

I know some people may feel this is a bit harsh, but its just something to think about. I am sure this will get locked and taken down at some point. This is how most of the community feels right now. CG really needs to take a moment and realize that most of the players have had enough. Turn the ship around before its too late. To the community don't let CG so easily divide us.

• Intrepid wrote: »
    Haha, these forums are THE best 😂

Before, people WITHOUT a 7* Malak complained that the ones who DID have a 7* Malak got better compensation... and the 7* Malak owners were in here laughing their a$$es off 😂

... now that people who did NOT have a 7* Malak get better compensation than those who did, the 7* Malak owners are now in here crying and whining, haha 😂😂

Tupsy turvy

Nope. I have a 7 star malak and I was not understanding why I would get 2250 shard shop currency and others wouldn't.

Now I am wondering why we aren't all getting 500 crystals, 2250 shard shop currency and 5000 Get1.
  • OK, they made a mistake and a lot of people, myself included managed to get Malak to 7* because of this. I was not very far off getting him anyway, it just saved time. But I've now made all the mods he had 6* and he's 2 gear away from 13. So, what's going to happen to all those mods and gear? I had spent money to purchase some of those pieces. Are they going to give the gear pieces back at the very least? And will the mods drop off of him so I'll have to equip new ones?
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Okay, let's all be honest for a moment. I say that because I see a lot of people only arguing in their own self interest and not attempting to be fair, objective or see things from anyone else's point of view.

To start with neither reconciliation plan is "fair". To be fair (ironically) would be virtually impossible, as there are thousands of players whose rosters, what they did or did not do in relation to the event, what they "spent", etc. are all over the place. So there is/was never going to be a solution that is "fair".

WHY PEOPLE WITHOUT MALAK NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING
    The event didn't affect you. You're getting 500 crystals, which since you are an "earlier" game player is not terrible. Especially since you basically weren't going to participate anyway. Yes, I use the term "earlier game player" loosely but compared to many of the people posting, or who do have Malak or have had him since the first event, you are, relatively speaking. If you were someone who was going to finally be able to get him with this event, don't worry, you will and you have an extra 500 crystals to help gear him once you get him. And you have a few extra days to finish gearing up for the event. Incidentally, there are probably some of you that would not have "made it" to be able to participate when the event was dropped a week ago, that now, thanks to the delay and 500 crystals will be able to so congrats to you.

WHY PEOPLE WITH 5* & 6* MALAK NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING
    Stop. Just....stop. First off, a reminder that we are being honest in here. Secondly, most of the people in this group have played the game long enough to know or at least strongly suspect that the event was bugged. So I don't want to hear "I didn't know...so I spent XYZ as fast as a I possibly could..." We all know that's code for "I figured the event was bugged but banked on CG either not being unwilling or unable to undo it". If you have 200 posts to your name on the forums and reddit - you knew. You bet that CG wouldn't or couldn't rollback. You may still be right (we don't know yet as it hasn't actually taken place). But if you really think anyone is buying that you spent 12,000 crystals after completing the Malak event - and all before 10:00 am and you took the day of work because you suddenly believed after years of playing this game that CG had magically morphed into the most generous gaming company ever and was handing out 150 free Malak shards unannounced - and didn't think to check the forums or reddit...c'mon man. And even if you did all that - CG is still giving you 500 crystals, and 5000 GET and 2 zetas. And you should be happy with it. Full disclosure (since we're all being honest right here): I am in this group.

WHY PEOPLE WITH 7* MALAK NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING Quick reminder that we are being honest here - and in that spirit there is/was no way any reconciliation plan that CG put out was giving those of you with 7* Malak GET. And you all know why. It's GAS. For those that have had 7* Malak since the first event, or have had him for a while, whether you've been hoarding GET or not, CG has the numbers. They know that it's those same strong players (whether p2p or f2p) that also likely unlocked GAS. That's why you were never getting GET from CG for any reconciliation plan. Secondly, anyone with 7* Malak, please stop trying to play the victim card. You know that you have enjoyed an advantage in arena, GA, GAC, TB, and TW by having him earlier than many other players you face - an advantage rightly deserved and earned. But let's not suddenly pretend that as people that have 7* Malak owners for a long time, you're roster is suddenly deserving of some major CG help. The amount of crystals, gear and rewards of all types you have earned yourself and your guild have paid off in spades over the time you have had 7* Malak - and far outweigh any "reconciliation plan" CG has ever (or will ever) put together. And it's not close. And you know that.

WHY WE ALL NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING Most of us have been playing this game for a long time. At least the ones who have rosters that either have, or about to earn Malak. As such, we all know that CG makes mistakes and puts out buggy content...A LOT. We all know that Malak shards earned in a bug aren't "rightfully ours" (honesty matters) - and no, despite the countless examples of stores honoring mistaken price tags, read the disclaimers on websites, store flyers, etc. In most cases those stores are honoring the 30 cent difference to be nice - not because they are legally bound to in any way. So let's stop using that example too - as it's nonsensical and doesn't apply in this case anyway. CG is trying to make things right...sort of. I agree that in many ways this reconciliation plan falls short. But, again, if we're being honest, the revised plan is one of the more generous ones in recent history (500 crystals + stuff for most players that could have or did participate in a bugged event). Are there some outliers that aren't fair? Sure. Re-read the second paragraph of this post again then. Most of us are getting 500 crystals and some stuff for an event we either couldn't or shouldn't have been able to play in anyway - and that we only knew about when we read it in our shard chat or guild Discord that morning. Take your free stuff for what was really (if we're being honest) a very minor inconvenience - if we knew about it at all - and move on.

ETA: One other point I forgot to mention. Many of those complaining would not be complaining about this reconciliation plan at all, if we only knew what we were getting. There's a book I read that has a story about workers agreeing to work for payment coming at all different times of the day. At the end of the day, some are mad because they got what they agreed to, but only after they compare it to what others received. Let's try to remember that.

Decent post, mostly agree, except for one thing.

I don’t have malak, couldn’t play the event, yet still I have been affected by several instant 7* malaks in arena. I’m also not complaining and appreciate the 500 crystals and wouldn’t even complain if I got zero crystals.

So your being “honest” in that instance is just plain wrong.

You weren't affected by several "instant" 7* Malaks. If people have 7* Malaks in arena, they already had unlocked him and either weren't running 5* Malak or were and really isn't affected much by the bump. 5* Malak is strong in arena (hence all the complaints about GAS NOT beingso ). And the handful of players in a given arena shard for a few days that went from 5* to 7* Malaks are accounted for in the extra crystals you're getting.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    ZAP wrote: »
    Okay, let's all be honest for a moment. I say that because I see a lot of people only arguing in their own self interest and not attempting to be fair, objective or see things from anyone else's point of view.

To start with neither reconciliation plan is "fair". To be fair (ironically) would be virtually impossible, as there are thousands of players whose rosters, what they did or did not do in relation to the event, what they "spent", etc. are all over the place. So there is/was never going to be a solution that is "fair".

The event didn't affect you. You're getting 500 crystals, which since you are an "earlier" game player is not terrible. Especially since you basically weren't going to participate anyway. Yes, I use the term "earlier game player" loosely but compared to many of the people posting, or who do have Malak or have had him since the first event, you are, relatively speaking. If you were someone who was going to finally be able to get him with this event, don't worry, you will and you have an extra 500 crystals to help gear him once you get him. And you have a few extra days to finish gearing up for the event. Incidentally, there are probably some of you that would not have "made it" to be able to participate when the event was dropped a week ago, that now, thanks to the delay and 500 crystals will be able to so congrats to you.

Stop. Just....stop. First off, a reminder that we are being honest in here. Secondly, most of the people in this group have played the game long enough to know or at least strongly suspect that the event was bugged. So I don't want to hear "I didn't know...so I spent XYZ as fast as a I possibly could..." We all know that's code for "I figured the event was bugged but banked on CG either not being unwilling or unable to undo it". If you have 200 posts to your name on the forums and reddit - you knew. You bet that CG wouldn't or couldn't rollback. You may still be right (we don't know yet as it hasn't actually taken place). But if you really think anyone is buying that you spent 12,000 crystals after completing the Malak event - and all before 10:00 am and you took the day of work because you suddenly believed after years of playing this game that CG had magically morphed into the most generous gaming company ever and was handing out 150 free Malak shards unannounced - and didn't think to check the forums or reddit...c'mon man. And even if you did all that - CG is still giving you 500 crystals, and 5000 GET and 2 zetas. And you should be happy with it. Full disclosure (since we're all being honest right here): I am in this group.

WHY PEOPLE WITH 7* MALAK NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING Quick reminder that we are being honest here - and in that spirit there is/was no way any reconciliation plan that CG put out was giving those of you with 7* Malak GET. And you all know why. It's GAS. For those that have had 7* Malak since the first event, or have had him for a while, whether you've been hoarding GET or not, CG has the numbers. They know that it's those same strong players (whether p2p or f2p) that also likely unlocked GAS. That's why you were never getting GET from CG for any reconciliation plan. Secondly, anyone with 7* Malak, please stop trying to play the victim card. You know that you have enjoyed an advantage in arena, GA, GAC, TB, and TW by having him earlier than many other players you face - an advantage rightly deserved and earned. But let's not suddenly pretend that as people that have 7* Malak owners for a long time, you're roster is suddenly deserving of some major CG help. The amount of crystals, gear and rewards of all types you have earned yourself and your guild have paid off in spades over the time you have had 7* Malak - and far outweigh any "reconciliation plan" CG has ever (or will ever) put together. And it's not close. And you know that.

WHY WE ALL NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING Most of us have been playing this game for a long time. At least the ones who have rosters that either have, or about to earn Malak. As such, we all know that CG makes mistakes and puts out buggy content...A LOT. We all know that Malak shards earned in a bug aren't "rightfully ours" (honesty matters) - and no, despite the countless examples of stores honoring mistaken price tags, read the disclaimers on websites, store flyers, etc. In most cases those stores are honoring the 30 cent difference to be nice - not because they are legally bound to in any way. So let's stop using that example too - as it's nonsensical and doesn't apply in this case anyway. CG is trying to make things right...sort of. I agree that in many ways this reconciliation plan falls short. But, again, if we're being honest, the revised plan is one of the more generous ones in recent history (500 crystals + stuff for most players that could have or did participate in a bugged event). Are there some outliers that aren't fair? Sure. Re-read the second paragraph of this post again then. Most of us are getting 500 crystals and some stuff for an event we either couldn't or shouldn't have been able to play in anyway - and that we only knew about when we read it in our shard chat or guild Discord that morning. Take your free stuff for what was really (if we're being honest) a very minor inconvenience - if we knew about it at all - and move on.

ETA: One other point I forgot to mention. Many of those complaining would not be complaining about this reconciliation plan at all, if we only knew what we were getting. There's a book I read that has a story about workers agreeing to work for payment coming at all different times of the day. At the end of the day, some are mad because they got what they agreed to, but only after they compare it to what others received. Let's try to remember that.

I don’t have malak, couldn’t play the event, yet still I have been affected by several instant 7* malaks in arena. I’m also not complaining and appreciate the 500 crystals and wouldn’t even complain if I got zero crystals.

You weren't affected by several "instant" 7* Malaks. If people have 7* Malaks in arena, they already had unlocked him and either weren't running 5* Malak or were and really isn't affected much by the bump. 5* Malak is strong in arena (hence all the complaints about GAS NOT beingso ). And the handful of players in a given arena shard for a few days that went from 5* to 7* Malaks are accounted for in the extra crystals you're getting.

I 100% was and still am being affected by them. It has cost me a few hundred crystals, less than the 500 I’m getting for compensation, so I’m totally fine with it and not complaining, just pointing out there was a consequence that you are ignoring.

I’m not telling you how this did or didn’t affect you, so please don’t tell me how this didn’t affect me, you have no clue.

See the bolded. If you are getting more in "reconciliation" than the amount you lost, it hasn't affected you in the long term. Do I really need to be that specific? And if you can beat a 5* Malak, you can likely beat 7* Malak just as easily. If you can't beat a 5* Malak, it doesn't matter anyway. So please stop trying to nitpick just to be right.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Draconfier wrote: »
    The only reason the 7* owners who didnt have him before the glitch or event (depending on your viewpoint) still are the ones that potentially lost the most out of this...

Here's why:
    If they bought gear, g13'd him, then bought relics r7'd him and weren't close to getting him, (say at the worst end of the spectrum)..needing 150 shards to get him to 7*, they now have to wait several months to get him back to the point where (if cg doesn't mess up the rollback and then they lose this gear) they can reapply all the gear that they bought to get him to r7.

Whether or not they knew of cg's post not to play the event, or played before the post, becomes a moot point because of this potential massive cash expenditure, which could be considered fraud by the courts..(if people pressed the issue)

Those that already had him 7* most likely didn't rush out and spend the same resources as those that got him this way.

Yes they dont get 5000 Get1 but, they don't get stuck with unusable gear for potentially several months, if they get it back at all.

Those that weren't close to 7* even with the glitch also didn't have the potential gear lockup repercussions that those who were within the 150 shard limit.

So everyone gets 500 Crystal's,
    The original 7* owners get shards plus the Crystal's.
    The most heavily impacted by the screwup get the 500 Crystal's plus 1tb worth of Get1..

Ohh and 2 Zetas..or 1 fleet challenge event...

What about the guy who had a 5 star Malak prior to the event, who the did the event again and earned 150 shards. Satisfied with his accomplishment brought his Malak to 7 stars, took a screen shot for instagram and then went to bed?

He deserves 5000 get1 and 2 zeta mats?

So many different scenarios which is why cg needs to pay back the player base in a fair and equitable manner.
  • I don’t understand the reasoning to compensate your players based on what “group” they fall into. Why are players who took advantage of your bug being compensated more than those who did not or those who already worked hard to farm their Malak to 7* honestly through the GET store? There is no reason any of these “groups” should be treated differently. This was a bug that caused issues for everyone and therefore everyone should be compensated the same by being given the crystals, zetas, 5,000 GET, and shard shop currency. If you don’t want to give us all those rewards, then at least make sure everyone gets the same thing. It feels very unfair for myself and others to not receive the 5,000 GET when we did not exploit your bug or because we worked hard to have our malak at 7* prior to this issue. Your GET crunch now is at an all time high and everyone deserves that reward, not just the few who are having their shards taken away that they didn’t even rightfully deserve in the first place.
  • So. I’ve had a random thought exercise. Will cg attempt to investigate case by case for any player who doesn’t read the forums and spent GET on gear following receipt of unexpected Malak shards?

If we ignore the intent of the event (one can debate if the shards were earned or not until the end of time), the simple fact remains that to that player:
    - the shards displayed as a clear reward for the event (similar to Talzin, Wicket, or Zombie/Spirit events)
    - that player, if they do not read the forums, has only received one ingame mail stating that the event was incorrect, is canceled, and will be rescheduled.

Based on these two facts, it is not unreasonable to assume that any player in those circumstances would spend GET1 on gear. Keep in mind that this player would be aware that it took nearly 8 months for Malak to return, so if GAS were to follow a similar patten that player would have plenty of time to farm GET before the GAS return.

I’m not saying there’s a lot of players in this boat, but is there any contingency or plan of action to address this? Would it involve refunding the gear for GET, telling the player that all that GET will never be used for Malak, or something else entirely?

Tldr:
    - there’s been no mention of players who may not read the forums but spent the stockpiled GET on gear (as they may have believed the Malak shards to be legit)
  • Agreed everyone should be compensated the same across the board
  • The revised reconciliation plan is still lacking.
    But it could be potentially/marginally fair:

What they SHOULD do to seal the deal is this:

stated rewards for the gaffe (although it should be 10K GET)
    and also replaying the event awards shards:

10 Malak shards for LS (due to the higher difficulty)
    5 Malak shards for DS
    for a total of 15 Malak shards

That would alleviate a very small part of the grind, and the shards are beneficial to all whom have him at 7* and those still progressing.

Its a win for all, but only very minimally impacts what is now hailed as the previous meta.

If they did that, and I am completley F2P, I would find it marginally fair (I could still gripe) but at that point, I have no legs to really stand on.
  • Agreed everyone should be compensated the same across the board

There are numerous reason why this shouldn't (and won't) happen. Instead of regurgitating it all - especially since this will be merged into the mega-thread anyway, I'll let you go read it there.

• Entus
    161 posts Member
    I get ur point and you are right. But god this whining is ridiculous.
  • Basically it was a CG screwup (not the worst but quite up there with the mod release for example) - own up to it and give those that spent GET1 to the tune of 57k pieces a compensation but let the rest keep their shards, reinstate the event so that those that refrained from replaying get their chance and then move on. No complicated and highly error prone rollback needed (the longer it takes the worse the situation will get because the rollback is going to be a rolling target as people gear their toons, buy stuff and so forth - so it can only go wrong and chances of not having the next major snafu are diminishing by the minute...
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    For me this would be ok. I used one stun gun on zalbar and for the compensation I can buy a new one...therefore ok.
  • charlyw64 wrote: »
    Basically it was a CG screwup (not the worst but quite up there with the mod release for example) - own up to it and give those that spent GET1 to the tune of 57k pieces a compensation but let the rest keep their shards, reinstate the event so that those that refrained from replaying get their chance and then move on. No complicated and highly error prone rollback needed (the longer it takes the worse the situation will get because the rollback is going to be a rolling target as people gear their toons, buy stuff and so forth - so it can only go wrong and chances of not having the next major snafu are diminishing by the minute...

I like this, mostly because it benefits me. TBH, they should've rolled with it. But only MHO.

I have to say that them taking their time is more of an indication that they know they screwed up royally. I actually would rather this fix be right, then another rushed and botched attempt at fixing things. We all have seen a fix make things worse.

I 100% was and still am being affected by them. It has cost me a few hundred crystals, less than the 500 I’m getting for compensation, so I’m totally fine with it and not complaining, just pointing out there was a consequence that you are ignoring.

I’m not telling you how this did or didn’t affect you, so please don’t tell me how this didn’t affect me, you have no clue.

See the bolded. If you are getting more in "reconciliation" than the amount you lost, it hasn't affected you in the long term. Do I really need to be that specific? And if you can beat a 5* Malak, you can likely beat 7* Malak just as easily. If you can't beat a 5* Malak, it doesn't matter anyway. So please stop trying to nitpick just to be right.

In your original post you said I wasn’t affected, period. That’s where you were wrong, period. You were saying I wasn’t affected and that 500 crystals was icing on the cake, especially for a “earlier” game player, another assumption that you’re wrong about.

I am a long time player that took some time off and missed all the OR marquees. So, I made a decision to work on JKR and DR counters instead of the long OR grind.

I can crush 5* G11 malaks with 5* mods, but struggle with 7* relic’d malaks with 6* mods, it is possible.

Am I actually coming out of this mess ahead crystals, absolutely and certainly am not complaining about that.

I haven’t complained once during this mess, only pointed out some inconsistencies in the roll back and make good for others and how CG/EA are inept at handling issues and PR.

I agree that there are inconsistencies and that's it not fair (please reread the beginning of my original post). I also agree that CG/EA is inept (that's in the post too - and numerous others of mine). Two quick points:

The 7* relic'd Malak with 6* mod people are going to be rolled back, and probably take a hit in the long run for all of the crystals/gear/etc. they poured into him trying maximize the bug (and despite what many are claiming most knew or at least suspected it WAS a bug). So in the long run, you will actually gain on them anyway.

Secondly, that group - the ones who were running a 5* Malak and now magically have him at 7*, g13 and relics and all 6* mods, are likely very small in number. In arena, avoid them. And you haven't faced them anywhere else (save for maybe TW) as GAC lock was prior to the event. The only issue, IMHO, is that if they don't rollback the fix prior to next GAC lock. Then people in your situation have more to legitimately complain about. Honestly, that touches on why GAC as a long term solution for crystal income would be a disaster - but that's for another post. ;)

Besides, if you're not complaining, why are you taking such a big issue with my post, when it's 90% about not complaining? ;)

• Nikoms565 wrote: »

This argument right here is what bothers me the most on these forums. Trying to say that someone who had him 7* before this event should not get the same compensation as everyone else is simply obtuse. As you yourself stated, those players earned their advantage in the game by having foresight to be ready for his release, and by purchasing his shards with GET1. A lot of GET1. The fact that they then earned other rewards with their rightfully earned Malak is moot. They earned all of that. There is no reason that anyone should see that investment devalued by other players being gifted 5000 GET1 to help them purchase Malak shards faster.

No reason, whatsoever.

This whole viewpoint that 7* Malak owners have had their advantage long enough and that other things that they earned with their 7* Malak takes away their right to the same compensation for this massive error by CG is ridiculous.

All that said, Malak shouldn't be a 5* unlock to begin with and they never addressed the outrage over that decision the first time around. Now we have it again with GAS, who unlike Malak, is absolute trash at 5* and requires the same amount of GET1 as Malak did even though GET1 income has been drastically reduced with the introduction of GET2 and Geo TB.

It is just poor decision after poor decision over at CG.

Then there is the whole issue with @CG_SBCrumb posting that this was an exploit that players needed to not take advantage of, and then basing compensation on whether or not people played the event. You really cannot make this up.

• CG was never going to reward GET to 7* Malak owners. It was not in the original plan, nor the second - and the reason is fairly obvious - General Skywalker. I'm sure CG's data shows them that the type of player that already has 7* Malak are the same players that unlocked GAS the first go around. Not saying it's right - but that's why. And I think everyone knows it. I also think that's why many the 7* Malak owners are now suddenly demanding "equal" compensation for everyone - despite several of them remaining silent until they found out someone was getting GET.

• Not to even mention the fact that the event in game said "Earn Malak Shards" on it, and not "Unlock Malak" like it should read.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Two things:

1) the dev post indicates that people with 5/6* malaks who did not attempt the event again aren't getting the 5000 GET1. I think they have a legit complaint that they aren't getting that compensation for following what the devs said (don't play it) versus those people who did.

2) 5000 GET1 is a big deal, whether it's for gear, malak shards, or GAS shards. The better solution would be for CG to give those people 15 malak shards, instead of 5000 GET1. Why does that matter? Because theoretically someone could have a 5* GAS and a 5/6* Malak, and now they get the ability to star up either of them. By giving it as shards instead, it limits the benefit to Malak -- they can't choose to save that GET for GAS or something else. Sure, it's still 5,000 GET that they don't have to spend, but there is a time value to GET.
  • I didn’t have Malak but had competed the dark side. When the event reappeared I replayed the dark, but knew it was probably a glitch so I also completed the light path for the first time. I played it as soon as it was active so it wasn’t verified a glitch or not yet. I totally get losing the 75 extra shards from the dark side replay, but does that mean I have to replay the light path again?

I’ve already dumped a bunch of resources into the unlocked Malak and I completed both light and dark paths fairly, that doesn’t seem fair to make me replay the event again
    As a non malak owner who is grinding daily to grow my arena and GAC teams and fighting malaks, I’d just like to say, NO!

Letting malak owners jump months ahead of me in arena and GAC would be ridiculous. 5/6* malak owners need to grind that GET1 via TB while I grind my gear and relics to keep up with them.

As much as I agree, I also know how problematic a rollback for CG is to implement. They are between a rock and a hard place they put themselves in - and given that the snafu already is several days past the problems are only getting bigger. IMHO If they want to salvage the game at all their only hope now rests in not having to do a rollback...
  • matsan wrote: »
    matsan wrote: »

Ok, I stop complaining, but if CG will take my Malak, can you play for me to take him back or will you give me yours? Because I don't want any compensation from CG, only to keep my Malak unlocked last weekend. Do you consider this fair?

If you unlocked him because you hadn't played the event previously, you'll be able to do the same when the event is reposted (probably next week) - and have 500 extra crystals to boot. If you unlocked him because you participated and got shards you shouldn't have due to the bug, he was never "yours" legitimately. So yes, it's fair.

Can you give me $5k for the 3 hours that I spent/lost to complete Light Side battle? Because time is money, right? So don't tell me how I should spend my time, because if the situation is reversed, you will not agree too. Or perhaps would you like to play it again for me? How about that?

I have played the event - LS and DS. Yes, it take a long time to get it right. If you are playing a game you don't enjoy spending time playing, I'm truly sorry - but that is not CG's fault.