Here’s an easy fix

Ltswb1
550 posts Member
edited October 2019
Make Malak a 7* unlock. Refund everyone’s GET1 who has spent it to level him up. Should be easy. Look at where everyone was before the event, and anyone over 5* and zero shards gets their GET1 back. Brush your hands of the whole mistake and move on without trying to squeeze as much money as you can out of your mistake. Everyone will be happy. Those with 7 star Malak already, can spend that GET on GAS. And those that don’t have him 7 star won’t have to spend the next several months deciding whether to star him up or go after GAS. Because I can tell you right now that as it stands I will never have a 7* Malak. Why would I waste the time?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It's the easiest fix. No crystals, no zetas - just s simple get refund and 7* unlock.
  • The problem is they are worried about how much money they will lose by giving that much GET away. So they’re throwing out these stupid plans instead of just biting the bullet and doing what’s right for everyone. Their greed is going to kill this game off quickly.
  • Squeeze money by making players farm non buyable tokens?

Lollllllllllll
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    Squeeze money by making players farm non buyable tokens?

Lollllllllllll

Obviously by making players buy Stun Guns and the like with crystals/money instead of from the GET store...
  • This makes too much sense
  • GBahia03 wrote: »
    Squeeze money by making players farm non buyable tokens?

Lollllllllllll

Obviously by making players buy Stun Guns and the like with crystals/money instead of from the GET store...

TVF it's you!!!!! :Dddd
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Make Malak a 7* unlock. Refund everyone’s GET1 who has spent it to level him up. Should be easy. Look at where everyone was before the event, and anyone over 5* and zero shards gets their GET1 back. Brush your hands of the whole mistake and move on without trying to squeeze as much money as you can out of your mistake. Everyone will be happy. Those with 7 star Malak already, can spend that GET on GAS. And those that don’t have him 7 star won’t have to spend the next several months deciding whether to star him up or go after GAS. Because I can tell you right now that as it stands I will never have a 7* Malak. Why would I waste the time?

Not everyone would be happy.

For instance those that didn't unlock GAS won't be pleased when they are facing 7* GAS they otherwise wouldn't have faced.

I don't know what percentage didn't unlock GAS but I imagine it's a significant amount.
  • Yea what Javin said above ^. Gifting all the GET back to already 7* unlocks would just create more problems
  • Some of you are institutionalized. Stockholm syndrome. You will take any and all abuse from your whale overlords. It is pretty sad really.
  • Stick to the plan.
    Except rework Mace Windu.
  • I say same rewards for everyone
  • Easy
  • What kind of problems? Those with a 7* Malak and GAS and will get him to 7*, But everyone else will also be able to eventually get their GAS to seven stars faster by not having to focus any energy on leveling up a Malak. It just changes the time table. It’s not perfect, but it’s way better than the crap they’re selling us.
    What kind of problems? Those with a 7* Malak and GAS and will get him to 7*, But everyone else will also be able to eventually get their GAS to seven stars faster by not having to focus any energy on leveling up a Malak. It just changes the time table. It’s not perfect, but it’s way better than the crap they’re selling us.

The problem is losing GA, TW and arena to guys that were able to 7* GAS that otherwise would not have for awhile.

They will have an advantage...why would those without not see a problem in speeding up their disadvantage?

It's basically people that are short on GET wanting to 7* him faster trying to capitalize on this mess.
  • The easiest fix to all of this is the one that will never happen.

Stop posting about how something is easier on the players where the devs will see it. This player base loves to narc on itself...
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    What kind of problems? Those with a 7* Malak and GAS and will get him to 7*, But everyone else will also be able to eventually get their GAS to seven stars faster by not having to focus any energy on leveling up a Malak. It just changes the time table. It’s not perfect, but it’s way better than the crap they’re selling us.

The problem is losing GA, TW and arena to guys that were able to 7* GAS that otherwise would not have for awhile.

They will have an advantage...why would those without not see a problem in speeding up their disadvantage?

It's basically people that are short on GET wanting to 7* him faster trying to capitalize on this mess.

Yes, your solution keeps people from getting GaS to 7* faster, but that doesn’t accomplish anything. Let’s say under your plan it takes them 3 months to 7* him, and everyone else 9 months. And under my plan they get him to 7* now, and it takes everyone else 6 months to get him there. There’s still a 6 month gap between both. You’re only delaying the inevitable and forcing a harder grind on EVERYONE.
    Javin37 wrote: »
    Ltswb1 wrote: »

Yes, your solution keeps people from getting GaS to 7* faster, but that doesn’t accomplish anything. Let’s say under your plan it takes them 3 months to 7* him, and everyone else 9 months. And under my plan they get him to 7* now, and it takes everyone else 6 months to get him there. There’s still a 6 month gap between both. You’re only delaying the inevitable and forcing a harder grind on EVERYONE.

It accomplishes not giving people with an advantage getting that advantage sooner than they should have.

In that time frame there are rewards lost or gained that otherwise would not have been and it adds up.

I'm not forcing a harder grind on EVERYONE....it's the same grind as before...it's just not the shortcut those with GAS who didn't hoard GET want forced on EVERYONE. lol

I mean if it wasn't an advantage...and it didn't pay off in rewards then what is the rush? Right? So let's not pretend it's about anything else...
  • You totally aren’t getting what I’m saying. And you seem to think that I’m trying to gain some advantage. Let me clarify what I said in the very first post. I don’t have GAS. I don’t even have a Malak. Not at any star level. I gain absolutely nothing by my suggestion besides making it easier to eventually get Malak. Because as it stands right now; with their stupidity of making Malak and GAS 5* unlocks, I have to choose between the two. And the smart choice is to choose GAS. In fact the smarter choice is to never even waste a minute trying to unlock Malak. Or to waste currency on the other GET characters. My solution solves that problem as well as fixing their current disaster. I’m sorry that it offends you to move the timetable of the game up by a couple of months. But if you would step back and view the big picture instead of just worrying about your standing in Arena next week, then you would see it is the best choice for the game as a whole.
  • So here is why that doesnt please everyone.

I spent what I was prepared to spend for GAS but didnt get him. I made it to phase 4 and had I spent more I could have gotten him. I made the decision not to spend anymore because it would take almost 6 months to save the GET to 7* and make him truly meta.

So now if suddenly I was given 60K GET and could 7* GAS, I'm now angry that I wasnt given that information during the GAS event.

The only REAL solution if they went with the 7* unlock and free GET refund would be to also return the GAS event at the same time to allow those to make the decision again on whether to pay to unlock him now.