If R2 smokes the highest HP+protection ally, is it possible to get on CLS R7 when Chew R7?

Chew seems to have higher. My CLS r6 with prot cross and circle is short 10000 hit points from Chewie at r4 with tenacity cross and health circle.

It seems this smoke not targeting CLS is 1 of the reasons my team is bad on defense.

It just seems that I have little long-term options except trying a health off-set on CLS when he is at r7.

Chewie at R7 should be even more of a pain.

Definitely am not going protection triangle on CLS.

Suggestions?

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Unsure if this is what you need as answer, but there is a conflict between guard (lowest health+prot) and target of smoke screen (highest health+prot)

So, the only one that you can be sure to be guarded and also be the target of smoke is Han.

If you get CLS to be the target of smoke, then he’ll not be guarded as C3PO or R2 will then have lower health+prot or else it would have been the target of smoke.

If this is not what you’re trying to acomplish: guard+target of smoke, then disregard this post

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Juzz wrote: »
    Unsure if this is what you need as answer, but there is a conflict between guard (lowest health+prot) and target of smoke screen (highest health+prot)

So, the only one that you can be sure to be guarded and also be the target of smoke is Han.

If you get CLS to be the target of smoke, then he’ll not be guarded as C3PO or R2 will then have lower health+prot or else it would have been the target of smoke.

If this is not what you’re trying to acomplish: guard+target of smoke, then disregard this post

Makes sense.
  • Just give up trying to mod for AI arena defence. The AI is garbage with CLS rebels except against other CLS rebels.
  • Triple prot your r2. Problem solved. Should be the one with smokescreen anyway.