Questions about clones

So basically I was just wondering if anyone had the clone sergeant maxed and if he was any good?

Also which clone is it that has a heal ability in the basic and weekly event missions ?

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Going to get clone Sargeant to 6* tomorrow,he's a very slow grind so doubt many have him at 7* except whales as a byproduct of Chromium pulls. Maxed out otherwise. I find him very good in Arena, especially combined with Rex lead. Removes half of all turn meter and can typically go before 4 out of 5 of the other team if that 1 gets a crit (with Rex lead). Does decent damage up to 6k so far on his next attack as that special will more often than not give him offense up due to his unique.

There are no clones that have healing yet.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Going to get clone Sargeant to 6* tomorrow,he's a very slow grind so doubt many have him at 7* except whales as a byproduct of Chromium pulls. Maxed out otherwise. I find him very good in Arena, especially combined with Rex lead. Removes half of all turn meter and can typically go before 4 out of 5 of the other team if that 1 gets a crit (with Rex lead). Does decent damage up to 6k so far on his next attack as that special will more often than not give him offense up due to his unique.

There are no clones that have healing yet.

Thanks for the information - I was looking at him to pair with plo koon and 5's in a new team and thought his turn meter manipulation would come in useful.

I think the thing that confused me about the heal is the one that does it in Computer battles looks kind of like the Sargent...was assuming it was something that may get added on later down the line when you had him at higher abilities