What’s the point ?

We’re going to be stuck with the Darth Malak meta for another 3-6 months unless something drastically changes. I was one of the fools who spent and got General Skywalker (never again.. fool me once shame on you / fool me twice shame on me ). At this rate I’ll have the guild event currency to 7* him by the end of February 2020. With the introduction of relics he’s basically an expensive piece of artwork I can look at from time to time. But why bother rushing to star him. By the time he’s ready the next “Epic Failure Event” will have released and those guild event tokens will be needed to get the 501st counter meta. At this point shouldn’t we all just hoard since by the time Skywalker is usable he’ll be irrelevant?

Replies

• V01D
    117 posts Member
    100% agree with you. It's a game of hoarding now. Same goes with the Negotiator. By the time you can get it to 7* we may have 3 more capital ships out...
  • Totally agree. People generally spend to get an advantage but there is no advantage in having a 5* G$. By the time enough currency has been saved to 7* him the event will reappear and loads of players will get him around the same time. The business model for 5* unlocks makes absolutely no sense with relics now in place. This will now deter spending, which surely can't be the objective. The gear in the store for this currency is also now totally pointless as you are spending on shards or hoarding. This all makes no sense! If CG has a self-destruct impulse, please don't take the game down with you!