GAS farm possible next event w/current roster?

Assuming the usual 3 months. I have the majority of his requirements ready, the problem being the last few i need are mostly single node ship farms. If anyone who is good at calculating this stuff wouldn't mind giving me a thumbs up or thumbs down/farm order etc I'd greatly appreciate it! Im saving my anakin ship farm for last, i figure if it's literally all i need then maybe i can $ it.

Shaak ti- 4* 49/65
B1 4* 21/65
Droideka 4* 25/65
Anakin ship 3* 18/30

I have everything else, so whatcha think?

Replies

• Assuming 80 days to be on the safe side you will need..
    Shaak-Ti: 201 or 2.51 / day
    B-1: 229 or 2.86 / day
    Deoideka: 225 or 2.81 / day
    Anakin's fighter: 262 or 3.28 / day

5 attempts will average 1.65 / day.

You should be fine with 1 node refresh on Droideka each day

In fleet you will need
    1 node refresh each on Shaak-Ti and B-1
    1-2 node refreshes per day on Anakin's fighter
    That's 600-700 fleet energy per day (150-250 crystals) plus 75-125 crystals worth of node refreshes.
  • If u can manage a bunch of g12 and 2-4 G13s then yes. But logically no
  • That is a good point. Even if you can pull the shards together, that is a lot of toons and a hefty gear requirement.
  • Thanks for the replies, kinda figured it was a long shot. The gear isn't much of a worry, I've stockpiled gear and currencies, but all those single hard nodes on the same energy had me assuming impossibility without money.

This definitely illuminated the stupidity of the current path CG is on, having 3/4th the requirements and knowing THREE MONTHS isn't enough time is insanity, not to mention his inevitable drop from meta around the time i would unlock him.