The next stage of SWGOH for me

13Next

Replies

  • Liath
    4946 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    G1975 wrote: »
    Ok I'm a liar I just got the Y Wing Bomber and theirs no pilot? I thought you had to have a particular player to unlock a ship? George

    Its the first pilot-less ship

    Isn’t it the third?
  • TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You lasted one day.

    What's your record? Bans don't count :wink:

    7 entire hours!

    Data or it didn't happen.
  • TVF
    21092 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You lasted one day.

    What's your record? Bans don't count :wink:

    7 entire hours!

    Data or it didn't happen.

    Posted on the secret whale discord.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    G1975 wrote: »
    Ok I'm a liar I just got the Y Wing Bomber and theirs no pilot? I thought you had to have a particular player to unlock a ship? George

    Its the first pilot-less ship

    What happened to the vulture droid?
  • Fanatic wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    G1975 wrote: »
    Ok I'm a liar I just got the Y Wing Bomber and theirs no pilot? I thought you had to have a particular player to unlock a ship? George

    Its the first pilot-less ship

    What happened to the vulture droid?

    Yeah, i knew someone would mention that. I guess it's the first ship that should have a pilot but just doesn't for no apparent reason.
  • I was just on the SWGOH Instagram page and saw what they posted about this Journey Guide and a new phase of the game, so what's this all about? On a side issue someone responded to me on the SWGOH Instagram page and I was telling him my issues with the game and again I'm still burn out!!!! I know all you tried to give me advice and like I keep saying I'm doing my best but I feel like I'm confined to Galactic War and Challenges of the game. I told the guy on Instagram I can't go any further in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles because it's too hard and I'm getting hit by multiple blaster fire and losing all my players before I can fire a shot or swing a lightsaber!!!! Again my ally code is 962-896-894 if you want to see where I'm at right now. George
  • G1975 wrote: »
    I was just on the SWGOH Instagram page and saw what they posted about this Journey Guide and a new phase of the game, so what's this all about? On a side issue someone responded to me on the SWGOH Instagram page and I was telling him my issues with the game and again I'm still burn out!!!! I know all you tried to give me advice and like I keep saying I'm doing my best but I feel like I'm confined to Galactic War and Challenges of the game. I told the guy on Instagram I can't go any further in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles because it's too hard and I'm getting hit by multiple blaster fire and losing all my players before I can fire a shot or swing a lightsaber!!!! Again my ally code is 962-896-894 if you want to see where I'm at right now. George

    Galactic war wont be an issue when you are able to multi-sim them, trust me.
    When you hit level 85 everything becomes so much easier.

    You need a good squad. Simples.
  • G1975
    107 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    TangoSket I have all of Phoenix Squadron and all of the crew from Rogue One except Baze. George
    Post edited by G1975 on
  • G1975 wrote: »
    TangoSket I have all of Phoenix Squadron and all of the crew from Rogue One except Baze. George

    That’s nice dear, are they correctly modded, geared and levelled? If so, have you maxed their abilities as much as possible?

    Phoenix are usually more than capable of taking on galactic war. Shouldn’t be an issue.

    Tango
  • Happy 4th anniversary SWGOH!!!! I've been playing the game now since May 2018 and of course it's had it's ups and downs but I still play because I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I also wanted to ask after watching 3 episodes of the Mandalorian which is a fantastic show do any of you think the character will be added to SWGOH? George
  • @OP Go Jawas man. Go Jawas
  • G1975
    107 posts Member
    I know you guys don't like hearing from me on the forums but I have to ask why it so hard to unlock Baze Malbus? I have all the Rogue One characters except Baze and it seems like the game is making it hard to get him. George
  • Can anyone explain this new Journey Guide I just saw on the SWGOH Instagram page and if it'll help my situation in game? George
  • We won’t really know until it rolls out fully later today, but it is kind of set up to help guide you through the early middle portion of the game - so you may get some benefit from it (in particular, the Legacy Legendary And Heroes Journey characters will be available in it all the time, so you should be able to tackle them as soon as you have the prerequisites (which should allow to to make as many attempts as you like, so lower gear/mods may bean option as you have unlimited time to make attempts and let the RNG work in your favor).

    I’m not certain it will help you overmuch with some of the other ‘issues’ (and not trying to sound sarcastic, you are certainly aware of some of the challenges you have put in your own path with the style of play you have portrayed as your own within this thread - I’ve personally been rooting for you to find some joy in the game from the sidelines since you started the thread) that you have encountered in your own journey with the game, but I hope it does!
  • They just offered me General Hux and I haven't activated him because I'm not a fan of the Sequel Trilogy even though I'm going to see the Rise of Skywalker. I have a First Order Tie Fighter pilot and Executioner but that's all from Sequel Trilogy I want, I don't even want Rey or Kylo Ren. I recently unlocked Captain Rex and Commander Cody and that to me is better. If any of you think I'm crazy for not activating General Hux because he could prove useful to my squad then please say so. George
  • Gifafi
    3465 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    They just offered me General Hux and I haven't activated him because I'm not a fan of the Sequel Trilogy even though I'm going to see the Rise of Skywalker. I have a First Order Tie Fighter pilot and Executioner but that's all from Sequel Trilogy I want, I don't even want Rey or Kylo Ren. I recently unlocked Captain Rex and Commander Cody and that to me is better. If any of you think I'm crazy for not activating General Hux because he could prove useful to my squad then please say so. George

    I doubt he would be useful to your squad
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    G1975 wrote: »
    They just offered me General Hux and I haven't activated him because I'm not a fan of the Sequel Trilogy even though I'm going to see the Rise of Skywalker. I have a First Order Tie Fighter pilot and Executioner but that's all from Sequel Trilogy I want, I don't even want Rey or Kylo Ren. I recently unlocked Captain Rex and Commander Cody and that to me is better. If any of you think I'm crazy for not activating General Hux because he could prove useful to my squad then please say so. George

    I doubt he would be useful to your squad

    Rex Cody FOX and FOTP are meta!
  • They recently put the Mandalorian in Star Wars Battlefront 2 which is great but does anyone know if the Mandalorian will come to SWGOH? George
  • G1975 wrote: »
    They recently put the Mandalorian in Star Wars Battlefront 2 which is great but does anyone know if the Mandalorian will come to SWGOH? George

    Yeah it's too popular for CG not to capitalize on.

    Sometime 2020
  • G1975
    107 posts Member
    Why is getting Baze Malbus so hard? I got all the Rogue One characters months ago but it's taking forever to get Baze!!! Why is this particular character so hard to get? George
  • Monel
    1898 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    Why is getting Baze Malbus so hard? I got all the Rogue One characters months ago but it's taking forever to get Baze!!! Why is this particular character so hard to get? George

    Because it's a single node farm.
  • Tiig wrote: »
    .... get people to understand that discord is how Raids/TW/TB are co-ordinated is like trying to lift the scales from Saul’s eyes - it’d take a miracle.

    I'm sorry, but what does that mean?
    About Sauls eyes?

    BigheartedShimmeringIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
  • 1) George, do you know how to collect gear pieces or do you just wait for a little green + to appear before you add gear to a character? You need to focus more on improving gear levels. This will allow you to go further on dark side, light side, and cantina battles

    2) Pick some characters and continue collecting their character shards until you get enough to reach 7*. Your best characters are 4*, you need to get them higher. Simply activating a character is not good enough. 7* characters will allow you to go further.

    Recommend you work on upgrading your entire Phoenix squad to 7*, and gear them up to level 8 minimum. This team works well together and will improve your progress in all areas. This squad can also be used to unlock powerful characters like Grand Admiral Thrawn and Emperor Palpatine! Both the Emperor and Thrawn will massively improve your performance and open the road to more great characters like R2D2 and Commander Luke Skywalker!

    For now, buckle down and get focused. Say it with me: "I will focus on improving only my Phoenix squad until they are 7* and gear 8."

    Good luck.
  • G1975
    107 posts Member
    edited January 16
    EventineElessedil of course I want to get better characters but speaking of Luke Skywalker how come they don't have the Luke character from Return of the Jedi with his green lightsaber and I asked before when is the Mandalorian going to be a part of SWGOH?
  • Return of the Jedi Luke will likely come just before they shut down the game, as a final cash grab. Mandalorian content may or may not come sometime later this year.
  • G1975
    107 posts Member
    It took me forever but I finally got Baze Malbus and Magmatrooper to my squad. Now I have all the Rogue One characters and 2 Imperial Stormtroopers so does that help my situation in the game? George
Sign In or Register to comment.