Dooku and evasion team

Have tried out my Dooku team a couple of times now.
Dooku lead
Ahsoka
RP
Lumi
Sid

The team seems to do great on offense, especially against Jedi teams.

The issue I have been seeing is everyone wants to fight this team. I'm not sure if it's bc they just want to see how they do and practice or what.

Anyone else trying out a Dooku lead and seeing this? How do you like the Dooku lead?

Replies

• I enjoy using my Dooku as leader. Won against a droid team because IG88 missed 3 of my five toons with his aoe.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    I've been trying it, with similar team.

Seems like the evasion concept works better in the AI's hands. So I think it is a viable defense tactic.
  • Top of the leaderboard is filled with dookus atm. There were at least 5 in the top 10 of my server. The RNG miss is annoying, but I had no trouble beating them.
  • Dooku is a great lead, but only with the current speed meta lineup. Start adding slower characters in there and your rank will drop.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Any Dooku/Sid team will do great against Jedi teams.

Usually people attack teams they don't see often, and Dooku lead isn't nearly as common as the usual suspects.
  • chuckwing wrote: »
    Any Dooku/Sid team will do great against Jedi teams.

Usually people attack teams they don't see often, and Dooku lead isn't nearly as common as the usual suspects.

This has been my assumption. It's a fun team to run and only one other in my top ten at the moment.