Joined GA, but not in it !

So, i joined this latest round of GA. Yet i'm not in it, and there is no active GA event for me.

I'm perfectly sure i joined, since after i did, i wrote a reminder for the rest of my guild, in the ingame guild banner, to join GA.

A few of my guildmates reported this before, and i thought they had just forgotten to join, hence my reminder.
Now that I'm sure I joined, i know this must be some kind of bug.

1) Why do you need to register for GAs, when you already registered for GAC ?!
2) how can this possibly be allowed to remain in the game for so long ? It was first reported months ago !
3) I never missed a GA since it was introduced. I love this content, it's all there is to it for me in this game. Now i'm left with 2 weeks of nothing to do, and no rewards.

I don't understand how you can make millions out of a game, and still introduce so many buggy mechanics that make no sense in the first place -_-'

I was one of the latest defenders of CG. I was ...

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member

You didn't, everybody is automatically enrolled in GAC. That's why you need to join each GA, so that only people who are actually active are included.
  • I missed one a while ago because I didn’t get the join button. Last round I didn’t have the option to join one of the rounds. I was about to email help but I thought I’d restart first. Still nothing. Then I thought I should check for updates (there weren’t any). It wasn’t until I restarted a second time that the option appeared for me. Joining GA still seems to be very buggy generally.
  • Everything is working as intended. You must be wrong
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Langy wrote: »
    I missed one a while ago because I didn’t get the join button. Last round I didn’t have the option to join one of the rounds. I was about to email help but I thought I’d restart first. Still nothing. Then I thought I should check for updates (there weren’t any). It wasn’t until I restarted a second time that the option appeared for me. Joining GA still seems to be very buggy generally.

Go through the actual screen if it doesnt show.

Or take screenshots because we dont believe u
  • This is a known issue that they are for some reason refusing to fix. There are multiple threads about the same thing.
  • So, i joined this latest round of GA. Yet i'm not in it, and there is no active GA event for me.

I'm perfectly sure i joined, since after i did, i wrote a reminder for the rest of my guild, in the ingame guild banner, to join GA.

A few of my guildmates reported this before, and i thought they had just forgotten to join, hence my reminder.

2) how can this possibly be allowed to remain in the game for so long ? It was first reported months ago !
    3) I never missed a GA since it was introduced. I love this content, it's all there is to it for me in this game. Now i'm left with 2 weeks of nothing to do, and no rewards.

I don't understand how you can make millions out of a game, and still introduce so many buggy mechanics that make no sense in the first place -_-'

Wish I could trade with you. Bored to death with all of it
  • So, i joined this latest round of GA. Yet i'm not in it, and there is no active GA event for me.

Yes this bug is current and it's still here.
    But malak bug is already fixed
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CG will make up for this by giving everyone who was able to join 5k GET2
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Same with me. Started another thread before I saw this one. Was on track for kyber but i won't make it now.

Please fix these basic errors. There is not much content at least let us play the content there is.

hx70chztt7l4.jpg
  • Jenjhys wrote: »
    So, i joined this latest round of GA. Yet i'm not in it, and there is no active GA event for me.

Yes this bug is current and it's still here.
    But malak bug is already fixed

Know why was fixed right away? he makes them money. Grand area does not
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>