5th Separatist For 7*

I have seen enough threads telling me that the rework of Nute makes this event significantly easier. I am currently trying to do bare minimums to get this event completed for a 7*. Currently, I have

Nute (L)
Count Dooku
Asaaj Ventress
General Grievous

All are a health 11* or 12* with average mods (except for Nute who will be soon).

As for the 5th and final member. My options are: Sun Farc, Poggle the lesser, Geonosian Soldier, or IG-100 Magnaguard. This would obviously be the weak link on my team but any recommendations or does it not really matter?

Replies

• I’d go with Sun Fac for your 5th. I got it with that exact squad and him as my 5th, his buff dispel on his basic helps a lot. If you have a zeta on GG’s unique you should be able to get it done with a Nute lead and everyone at g11-g12
  • Can Jango be used for this event?
  • Any separatists can be used, but if you get Asaaj's unique zeta then under a Nute lead you will manage it even with the rest gear 7-9. I had a G11 GG which helped a lot, but from what others say that isn't necessary. Just need as much speed as you can muster on everyone, especially Nute.