Why do I keep getting "rare" byes in the Grand Arena?

2Next

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member

In another discussion also started by OP, it was made clear, that the OP didn't get any byes. He simply missed sign-up for 3 of the 8 GAs.

Nothing to see here. Move along.....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    My math is correct, but I MAY have not joined in the beginning of 3 of 8 rounds on the 1st 2 GAC's. I am not convinced of that due to my daily diligence w/SWGOH and entering the GACs daily.

I'm right - you're wrong. See the explanations in those multiple other discussions you started on the subject. 4 threads. You were wrong in all 4. You had it explained to you thoroughly in 3 discussions. The 4th discussion (actually your first) was pretty much ignored.

8 rounds in 2 GACs? False. There are 24 rounds to 2 GACs.

Again:

1 GAC lasts 4 weeks.
    1 GA lasts 1 week.
    1 round lasts 2 days.

There are 3 rounds to a GA.
    There are 4 GAs to a GAC.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I tried to be as clear as possible, I said "The 1st two Grand Arenas I got 3 byes, giving me 5 of the 8 individual battles."

That means 2 complete GA's, 4 battles per GA, 8 battles total. But I got 3 byes in the 2 GA's so I battled 5 out of the 8 individual battles within the 1st 2 GA's.

This is not possible. There is no way to get 3 byes in a single event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ok last comment with actual numbers:

The 1st two Grand Arenas I got 3 byes, giving me 5 of the 8 individual battles.

My championship score after the 1st 2 Grand Arenas was: 29,291

Dividing my score by 5 gives me the average I scored per individual battle: (29,291/5) = 5,858.2

Thus, I lost 5,858 pts per bye (17,574.6 pts total) plus feat currency, divison rewards, and final event rewards.

In conclusion, getting a bye does not give you anything, contradicting the developer's comment and screws you out of thousands of championship pts, good rewards, and GA currency. It totally sucks!

You did not get 3 byes in a single event.

If you are part if the event, and get a bye you get full points and this has been documented multiple times. You are 100% incorrect and making false statements based on your misunderstanding of the situation. Please stop insisting you are correct, you are not.

You were not part of the event. If you believe you joined and were "kicked" from the event report this to <<Answers HQ>>.
This discussion has been closed.