The Mandalorian Characters?

2Next

Replies

  • Neither do.
  • Monel
    2188 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Of course we will. Even though the game needs content like new raids or gaming modes we will absolutely get new characters to buy. Enjoy your 3* marquees and 5* Epic characters catching the dust in your collection or getting stomped by relic’ed g13 monsters.

    Always been this way. Occasionally something was useful at 3 stars, but more often than not even at 7 stars marquee characters will not good. Gary Saxon, ISC, Rose, Holdo to name a few. Sure there were always some that were good straight away like DN and Sion. But most were meh and needed to be geared and leveled.

  • Monel wrote: »
    Maybe

    So
  • We need Snoke
    You can run it like the malak event
    Instead of light and dark you can do top and bottom

    HA!
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    It would be kinda cool if the November log in character was from the show. This way everyone gets the same amount of shards to start then maybe in December have an actual event to fully unlock him/her/it.

    This. Maybe RG is a placeholder..
  • Monel wrote: »
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Of course we will. Even though the game needs content like new raids or gaming modes we will absolutely get new characters to buy. Enjoy your 3* marquees and 5* Epic characters catching the dust in your collection or getting stomped by relic’ed g13 monsters.

    Always been this way. Occasionally something was useful at 3 stars, but more often than not even at 7 stars marquee characters will not good. Gary Saxon, ISC, Rose, Holdo to name a few. Sure there were always some that were good straight away like DN and Sion. But most were meh and needed to be geared and leveled.

    Support and tank might have a chance to be useful at 3* or 5*...but...the mandalorian (the main character in the show) will probably be another attacker, which is useless until 7* and geared/modded.
  • If they do, will Sabine Wren be in their group?
  • SemiGod
    2066 posts Member
    The only character we know in the Mandalorian is, the Mandalorian

    Nothing else.
  • SemiGod
    2066 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Yea? Good.
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    The TV show isnt even out yet lmao.

    Its gonna be a good one tho

    2 weeks. I’m sure they’ll have so much Mando content in 3 weeks, right?
  • @SemiGod
    The only character we know in the Mandalorian is, the Mandalorian

    Incorrect. We also know about the droid bounty hunter (the IG-88 clone who isn't actually IG-88).
  • I thought I read in the Q&A that the answer was no, at least not in conjunction with the series launch. Maybe next year.

    That struck me as really weird, as I know a lot of people are excited about it as much as the upcoming movie.

    Seems like a missed opportunity to at least do what Bulldog mentioned (straight to store C team quality)

    Might be because they have to focus on ix toons and it takes too long to create them
  • Nauros
    3343 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    @SemiGod
    The only character we know in the Mandalorian is, the Mandalorian

    Incorrect. We also know about the droid bounty hunter (the IG-88 clone who isn't actually IG-88).

    And Cara Dune, Kuiil the Ugnaught, Moff Gideon...
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • K331
    159 posts Member
    No,it says in Q/A the question is asked the answer is NO
  • I wish the makers would prioritize The Mandalorian over episode IX.
  • Nauros
    3343 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »
    No,it says in Q/A the question is asked the answer is NO

    The answer is not this year, to be precise. Well, one of the answers...
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Boo
    4033 posts Member
    This is the first ever live-action Star Wars TV show, launching at the same time in promotion with the Disney+ streaming service - needless to spell it out...THIS IS HUGE.

    Of course we are going to get toons from it.

    I would guess The Mandalorian and IG-11 to start.

    But the main focus of the game will be towards TROS in December, so they may not release too much from the Mandalorian right now, but they will certainly honour the show this month and give us something. It launches Nov 12th.

    Then next year we have the return of the Clone Wars in February, so that will be another huge event for the game, which we are already in the middle of with Prequel era content being so meta right now. Come February, they will only need to release a few toons and maybe a few re-works.
  • Boo
    4033 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Hopefully it includes Death Watch. Pre vizla, bo-katan....

    NM. Looks like it takes place after RotJ, so the timing is off.

    However, there's always a chance of a mandalorian tag, to which several characters could possibly be added eventually. Maybe Gar and ISC could even become relevant.

    I've been hoping for a Mandalorian tag in the game for a long time. We already have 4 counting those two, Sabine, and Canderous. 6 if you count the Fetts. Seems like the perfect opportunity to me.

    Definitely should get a Mandalorian tag in the game, with what we got already:

    * Boba Fett
    * Jango Fett
    * Canderous Ordo
    * Sabine Wren
    * Gar Saxon
    * Imperial Super Commando

    What I would like to see in the future:

    * Pre Vizla
    * The Mandalorian
    * Death Watch member
    * Shadow Collective Mandalorian

    That's a lot of Mandalorians - I tag is warranted.
  • Boo wrote: »
    Definitely should get a Mandalorian tag in the game, with what we got already:

    * Boba Fett
    * Jango Fett...

    **Slowly pushes glasses up my nose**

    Well actually, Jango and Boba weren’t Mandalorian, they just wore Mandalorian armor.
  • Boo wrote: »
    Definitely should get a Mandalorian tag in the game, with what we got already:

    * Boba Fett
    * Jango Fett...

    **Slowly pushes glasses up my nose**

    Well actually, Jango and Boba weren’t Mandalorian, they just wore Mandalorian armor.

    In the old days of Legends they were Mandalorions. Boba Fett even became Mandalore. Oh how I miss those days.
  • Yes, and as far as I know their attacks will do true damage. True damage to your wallet.
  • I couldn't find anything in the 10/2 Q&A about the Mandalorian? Can someone quote the answer saying not this year? Although it makes sense, Episode 9 would be the main focus, if Mandalorian does well sometime next year maybe.
  • I couldn't find anything in the 10/2 Q&A about the Mandalorian? Can someone quote the answer saying not this year? Although it makes sense, Episode 9 would be the main focus, if Mandalorian does well sometime next year maybe.

    Here’s the question, and the answer:
    Q: Do you have any plans to support the new Mandalorian show? I would love to see a few more bounty hunter kits added to the game
    A: CG_Tophat - Not at the moment. Potentially next year (no promises).
  • I couldn't find anything in the 10/2 Q&A about the Mandalorian? Can someone quote the answer saying not this year? Although it makes sense, Episode 9 would be the main focus, if Mandalorian does well sometime next year maybe.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    TOPIC: Content

    Q: Do you have any plans to support the new Mandalorian show? I would love to see a few more bounty hunter kits added to the game
    • A: CG_Tophat - Not at the moment. Potentially next year (no promises).

    [...]

    Q: Do you have any plans to support the new Mandalorian show? I would love to see a few more bounty hunter kits added to the game.
    • A: CG_Vyeking - I am so excited about this show. I want so much to share with you all of the ideas and potential I see here, but I can't. All I can say is that I want to really dig into this content! Don't let CG Tophat fool you, it's going to rock. That said, I have to say there are no promises because, of course, plans always change.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    I definately want something like this in the game, but at the same time. I do not want any mandalorian to take priority over the Fetts.

    I'm sure Disney wants to create license agreements on this extension of the IP. I doubt their contract opens the flood gate to all future content. If it did then that would be sick, but corporations dont comprehend generosity so that's unlikely.
  • Boo wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Hopefully it includes Death Watch. Pre vizla, bo-katan....

    NM. Looks like it takes place after RotJ, so the timing is off.

    However, there's always a chance of a mandalorian tag, to which several characters could possibly be added eventually. Maybe Gar and ISC could even become relevant.

    I've been hoping for a Mandalorian tag in the game for a long time. We already have 4 counting those two, Sabine, and Canderous. 6 if you count the Fetts. Seems like the perfect opportunity to me.

    Definitely should get a Mandalorian tag in the game, with what we got already:

    * Boba Fett
    * Jango Fett
    * Canderous Ordo
    * Sabine Wren
    * Gar Saxon
    * Imperial Super Commando

    What I would like to see in the future:

    * Pre Vizla
    * The Mandalorian
    * Death Watch member
    * Shadow Collective Mandalorian

    That's a lot of Mandalorians - I tag is warranted.

    I'd include Bo Katan and Duchess Satine from the Clone Wars as well. Satine could have some Obiwan synergy.

    From Rebels maybe Fenn Rau.
Sign In or Register to comment.