Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

15678911Next

Replies

• Andril
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    So... I spent $15 before all these shenanigans broke out to get my LS squad ready for Darth Malak, thinking this is my chance to get him before he comes around again in another 2 months. Because of this ridiculous issue I could have just got there through regular farming from all these delays. I feel like spending the money was a waste. My Grand Arena Championships/Arena is suffering because I need to have my best mods on my Jedi Revan team for whenever the event comes back again. I've heard nothing for 2 days on this issue. This is all very frustrating and I feel stupid for spending money on the game.
  • I’m still wondering when they are going to fix errors created by the Malak reset. My Malak was 6 star 65/100 but was reset to 6 star 5/100. I get the same answer. “We are aware and working the problem”. That answer was cute last week. This week it’s annoying. This is why customers stop playing a mobile game and move on to the next one. Also why people stop playing EA games on consoles as well. Customer service is seriously lacking as this issue is highlighting.
  • I'm not sure posting in these forums are worth it, I just directly messaged @CG_SBCrumb asking for clarification on whether or not it would be advisable to work on gearing and leveling up my 5* malek and if purchasing malek shards will be pointless until after the malek fix and hopefully I'll get a message back today or maybe tomorrow the latest. As far as the forums go, I don't thing @CG_SBCrumb actually reads anything that's posted in these forums so any complaints being directed here are pointless. Maybe if everyone posting here were to just simply send a DM to @CG_SBCrumb he might get back to you quicker with an answer

Maybe we could just SBCrumb a link to this thread...
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    CG_SBCrumb why are you even lead here??? should be fired just like your pass jobs.. your useless and hopeless. We dont give two flying **** about Chewbacca’s loyal friend
  • CG_SBCrumb why are you even lead here??? should be fired just like your pass jobs.. your useless and hopeless. We dont give two flying **** about Chewbacca’s loyal friend

Hes not lead. Hes community Manager. Lead is the new guy. Mark or Steve or Rick or something. He likes Jawas. That's all hes said.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Canadafett wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb why are you even lead here??? should be fired just like your pass jobs.. your useless and hopeless. We dont give two flying **** about Chewbacca’s loyal friend

Hes not lead. Hes community Manager. Lead is the new guy. Mark or Steve or Rick or something. He likes Jawas. That's all hes said.

ah so nothing new for a community Manager role. No wonder he left his last game was world of tanks/ships... If new leader loves jawas he should make them better ;)
  • I wonder what would happen if we all did that? LMAO
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Taken you 4 days to make a barely good sentence... Still, tell us no real details.. Then yet again give us all good old we give you update tomorrow like we heard that one before!
  • Oliv
    15 posts Member
    I could bet on the future message : something like « we expect a fix next week and launch another event shortly after ».
    In fact CG has just introduced flash events : be on time with the right level of toons and remember it last only 3 hours (instead of days) with absolutely no idea about the next time.

For the first time after several years on it, I think it’s better to give up this game because nothing good will follow.
  • Hmm I see a cycle here. Tomorrow we'll have an update. Wait two more days, tomorrow we'll have an update. Rinse and repeat. Been playing this game since shortly after it came out. Seen a lot of screw ups but this one takes the cake. They've had poor customer service and poor responses and terrible rewards for screwing up.
  • I couldn't agree more on their complete lack of communication and their overall disrespect to the community. O.k hes back in the store that's awesome but it doesn't help the ones that haven't unlocked him. As far as I'm concerned all they have to say at this point is "shut up already we hear you and hes coming (insert date here). But no we get updates, ship release dates, etc but nothing on Malak. This sh$$ is getting seriously old

I have a feeling that they wanna bleed us as much as possible and then just drop the project.
  • Manana manana is all very well...

• I'm curious if Lucas is excited about this situation ...
    BadDARTH
  • I know I'm one of many that spent shards and used many other resources on characters that I wont use for anything else and the event is pulled down twice. In the mean time you brought out another character you have to spend money on to get the first time the event is out. You guys are starting to get too money hungry. It's becoming far too pay to win. You'll start losing fans like myself that started when the game came out. Now you either pay money or just grind for the next character and you get to get it a year after the pay to win people.
  • I just hope they compensate us for their mistakes. I’ve spent resources and put zetas on characters I wouldn’t have had to if the release date was accurate, especially if there is a minimum power requirement to participate. I’d really like those zetas back to put on useful characters. I’m sure many people scrambled to meet the requirements in time for the event. Three weeks late (or possibly later) is plenty of time to advance a team for an event. This game is about strategy but how can we strategize if the dates are inaccurate? I understand things happen but please make it right.
  • Oliv
    15 posts Member
    Could we have information to confirm that Malak will be back this friday?
  • Even if they don't compensate us for taking Malak down so much. Maybe every now and then, put out a strong new character. One that doesn't require us to farm 5 new characters we won't use after we complete the event.
  • Oliv wrote: »
    Could we have information to confirm that Malak will be back this friday?

Maybe not if he will be back but for how long? Hours?
This discussion has been closed.