Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Prev13456711
Sunnie1978
2885 posts Moderator
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi folks,

I have some unfortunate news, there are a particular set of circumstances where it's possible to get additional Malak shards in this event that we did not catch. We are pulling down the event once again and monitoring the impact. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information.




DEV POST

Replies

  • Could you lower the power requirements lol
  • CLS
    52 posts Member
    Again CG couldn’t fix their mistakes. More crystals? Or you just going let people keep their Malak shards and give the rest the equivalent in GET. Make things right CG.
  • I really hope you can identify correctly this cases, because some people (me included) decided to play the event just because it was open and... guess what... there are still people who like to play the game (I know.... what a stupid thing to do)... and as I have it at 3* fortunately (or unfortunately... really don't know) I didn't get any extra shards this time.
  • The muppets show
  • I've been playing it all night trying to get him the 1st time. I'm soooo glad I didn't as he would have been taken back. I've really had enough. Why can't they just pull the event from being replayed?
  • SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    edited October 25
    Oberon1066 wrote: »
    I've been playing it all night trying to get him the 1st time. I'm soooo glad I didn't as he would have been taken back. I've really had enough. Why can't they just pull the event from being replayed?

    No, if you won legitimately you get to keep it.

    Or well it better I spent 2 and a half hours on it. Plus 2 full stun guns and such on gear.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Oberon1066 wrote: »
    I've been playing it all night trying to get him the 1st time. I'm soooo glad I didn't as he would have been taken back. I've really had enough. Why can't they just pull the event from being replayed?

    No, if you won legitimately you get to keep it.

    Or well it better I spent 2 and a half hours on it. Plus 2 full stun guns and such on gear.

    yeah, sadly I managed to finish the light side and boom, restart.... no progress :neutral:
    So I need to do this **** fight again :neutral:
    This is really annoying
  • Guys, Seriously. Just unlock Malak for all of us that qualify for the event. Many have spent good $$$ and time gearing up for this and you keep stuffing us about.
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    DEV POST
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

    Hi folks,

    I have some unfortunate news, there are a particular set of circumstances where it's possible to get additional Malak shards in this event that we did not catch. We are pulling down the event once again and monitoring the impact. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information.




    DEV POST

  • c’mon! Not again please! Not again! Give Malak for free and stop this pain! Please!
  • I say we just remove Malak from the game entirely! I had Malak 7* within a week after his first event, so ive gotten my fun out of him... out him to pasture.
  • So close to quitting after being here since the beginning.
  • Easy fix
    Just tie 180 shards to his achievement, and return the people their GET.
    And stop making "epic confrontation" characters with 5* unlock
    Problem solved

    P.s.: looking forward to G$s second event
  • Should've just left it alone, but no they have to be terrible people that can't leave it alone. And now it's screwed up again, way to go CG. Way to go. 👏👏👏👏👏👏
This discussion has been closed.