Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Great so does this mean everyone gets more crystals and malak owners get more crap no one else gets? Your first answer to this **** as you extra-rewarded your "tip of the spear" players on top of what everyone got. Making this right would be balanced payback to the entire playerbase for the content this is jamming up we are waiting for. Cant honestly believe how long you've milked the light side release. Maybe at least throw us a bone and release vulture with the next malak temp fix? =/
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It's a bug you're trying to fix CG, not the Falcon's hyper drive.

Mk46 iron man suit
  • Options
    For the 4 year anniversary, can I recommend just trying to run the Malak event without a major screwup that enrages the remaining community?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Is that the really ugly reskinned SWGOH game that paid a bunch of SWGOH Youtubers to claim it is way better?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Why are you taking Malek out of the store? It takes forever to get shards and I just bought 25 - don’t take them away! Just get your act together...
  • Options
    x3cmvcdihk1p.gif
  • Options
    I need "SWGOH: Classic", with removing Traya, Revans, Malak, GS that break this game. And start over. CG you can see that this errors are result of greed. If we initially got 7* Malak after completing this hard event...
  • Options
    Who the hell is in charge of the Malak event? Do you want people to permanently quit the game or are you making fun of them? It can't go on like this!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Is that the really ugly reskinned SWGOH game that paid a bunch of SWGOH Youtubers to claim it is way better?

At this point, it’s starting to look like it is better lol.

I honestly can’t fathom how quickly this game is falling apart. And no this isn’t the doomsday, game is dead speech.

Im talking about the massive issues and bugs that keep plaguing this game. GAC crashes, TB crashes. TB sound effect bugs. Malak event bugged again....again. Action buttons disappearing. Ship battles freezing.

The list goes on and on. This isn’t just some isolated incident that has happened once. This is becoming a shocking and gross trend by CG where almost everything they release lately needs to be returned to the drawing board for bug fixes. Their internal testing is just awful
  • Options
    marvel strike force is even better
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    marvel strike force is even better

I quit that train wreck with the introduction of red stars. Wasn’t gonna get **** into that paywall

its not much a paywall as you think. Daily get 675 on challenges that do orbs. Weekly get 5 pulls. And bliz does have events on them.. dont need to pay for them

urfh2w55r6wa.png
    jjf85oae5cdc.png
  • Options
    Stop this cg/ea...
    Make this event give 7* before it become to late for this type of event.
  • Options

so now I'm left wondering if it's worth it to lvl and gear up my malek or are they just gonna redo this whole scenario again!!!🤬😡

Since you know it's going to be reset, just consider your (temporary) new Malak "access to the test server".
  • Options
    I have LS Revan with all zetas and zjolie, bastila, zmission, and zzallbar all at gear 11 and I'm still having trouble with the event, need help!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Just for fun.... middle of the night on a friday to saturday. Was at work all day dealing with an outage.... and guess whos still at qork while at home due to a 24/7 job...

Yep its me.

If i can do it and im not a programmer, im sure CG can
  • Options
    gaeb611 wrote: »
    I have LS Revan with all zetas and zjolie, bastila, zmission, and zzallbar all at gear 11 and I'm still having trouble with the event, need help!

Take bots out to keep that death icon low once both down pick a jedi to work on till all are down. And have at least 5 Armor Shred on him and 2 on bots so one tap them faster
  • Options
    Apparently you're incapable of CG.

Just leave all the malak and give the 7 * Malaks 57,000 Get1 currency.

But no. You want to be so clever and do not realize how more people are going through it every day?

Pull the ripcord !!! Give them Malak and and the 57,000 GET1 and everyone is happy !!!!
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    In Germany we say „peinlich“, not more to say or maybe... I am starting to have „Mitleid“...oh my god...
  • Options
    How about for once you people do something nice and just make the malak event like this.
  • Options
    You might want to think about not releasing events on a Friday so you at least have an office day or two to fix things when they don't work.......
  • Options
    So since you rolled back Malak toons across the game yet left the mods and gear on player's toons, I can no longer achieve a top 50 position in my arena. The 500 crystals you so generously gave ALL players will cover the first 5 days of my new arena rank. How is it right that I should in essence be pushed out of the crystal rewards for my arena because of your mistake?? This is a debacle and you are imho punishing those of us who didn't take advantage of your mistake and rewarding those who did!! What do you intend to do to rectify this?? As the 5000 get you gave me hasn't exactly covered my losses!!
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Xavier4_ wrote: »
    I’m 3 years and 300+ days into this game and you jokers have possibly lost me. Pull your head out.

Same here bud. November makes 4 years for me. They lost my wallet long ago...before long I’ll be moving on.

Tell you this though....this is the first turn based game I’ve ever played and it Will most definitely be the last!!

I’m going back to mmorpgs

The malak bug doesn’t really concern me it’s the “not fixing the problem because they worried about other things”...that’s what really concerns me.

This company isn’t too great at fixing their game.
  • Options
    Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled so what's next in your road map we wanna know
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    All of this is really unfortunate because I was very happy to be able to replay the Malak event... Yes, even the light side mission becomes enjoyable when using a relic’ed Jedi knight Revan (R4).

I’d like all other events to be replayable for fun but I don’t think that will be the case because of that fiasco... That’s unfortunate, I would have liked giving Jango a try for that last Padme battle. Deal with that Jolee Fishdo >:-)
  • Options
    Why are the ones who used the exploit getting compensation? Why not the ones who did not use it?
This discussion has been closed.