Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• Hi, it’s Monday... I hope all of you at CG have had a lovely relaxing weekend but if you could put Malak back in the store (not entirely sure why he had to be removed if an event wasn’t working?) that would be great. After the TB payout I will have enough GET to “legitimately” get him to 7* I’d rather not have to wait!
  • Please put malak back in the store. I would like to 7* him and be done with the games most annoying farm.
  • I'd like to see that same rush on "fix Malak" before GAC lock now, right after the TB paying off.
  • So they said they would address the malek issue on monday they just didn't say which Monday!!lmao I'm guessing most are busy fixing up their resumes and trying to book interviews for a new job!!!smfhlmfao🤣🤦‍♂️
    Dude it's still morning at CG's, let them work.
  • Sitting at 85/100 Malak shards. Have over 13k GET, would love to buy those remaining shards and get my Malak to seven star gear 12!
  • They really need to stop pulling him from the Store!
  • @CG_SBCrumb at some point today will you at all be addressing that the Malak event still hasn’t been put back yet and announcing some sort of plan to compensate those of us that have now tried to get him and had to wait an additional week not once but twice now?!?!

Ignoring your player base is just enraging us more and more!
  • I don’t know why everyone is so upset about this Malak deal. There isn’t a dang thing to do with him in this game but farm CRYotech. When CG finally gets off there money hungry rear ends and give us players something worthwhile to use these overpriced toons with then I’ll be the first guy in line b!tching like a banshee. Until then CG I say new content = happy players!!

@Johnnyreb1977 that’s just it! Currently, because they haven’t introduced new content and/or made old content relevant, we either have to unlock Malak and play keep up with the metas or have our once too 50 teams sink lower and lower in our squad arenas!! That in turn means we earn less and less free crystals and feel pressure to spend money in order to be current in the game. What if my roster (while well over 4Mil GP) becomes such that my guild boots me as a result of not being able to assign toons in GTB or have strong enough defense/offense teams for TW?!
  • Not to mention, why would they even focus on doing a Q&A before saying something about the Malak event?
  • @CG_SBCrumb Comment??
    Go Pens!
  • RunnerX
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Can CG just put Malak on the GET store NOW and fix the event whenever they want?

People that got'im in the fir$t event don't care about this mess, and those were the cashers;
    We, that was able to get'im in the second coming, are stuck, cause there is no more shards to buy;
    The third coming (3.1, 3.2...) gave Malak to everyone that played in time and there is a bunch more preparing to get Malak as we speak.

So, in my conclusion, 1st batch is safe; 3rd batch is safe; 2nd batch is the batch that'll loose the little advantage gap between the events, once the third coming happened only two months after the second, half the time that we had between 1st and 2nd.
  • And still waiting.....
  • Is TVF and Kyno one and the same person? Just using deferent accounts to throw people off? Just asking for a friend.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    Is TVF and Kyno one and the same person? Just using deferent accounts to throw people off? Just asking for a friend.

No, this is my only account. I can't speak for @Kyno though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    Is TVF and Kyno one and the same person? Just using deferent accounts to throw people off? Just asking for a friend.

No, this is my only account. I can't speak for Kyno though.

Only the one, that's more than enough fun for me.
  • ObiKenobiJonesy
    80 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Hey CG if we had this Malak issue resolved “some”’of us might consider your “Upgrade Kit”. Until I know what’s up with this important issue... that’s a waste of $$ on useless bytes of data.

Update: it’s 4pm pacific business hours for 10/28/19 is nearing an end.
    Where’s the Malak update?
    Post edited by ObiKenobiJonesy on
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Weren't we supposed to get an update on this today?
  • Now how about be fair and give 5000 GET for the rest of the players that didn't receive it?!
  • This Malak thing made me bitter, and I'm generally easy going. When I spend an hour and a half of my time grinding your light side event AGAIN, and you take my shards away, you have made a very dangerous enemy... If I want supposed to go for shards, why the crap is that event in there for me? You should want me to do your puzzle event again (and good job on the design by the way), but you have to give me something... Malak shards specifically.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Anecdotal evidence is no different than small sample sizes. Meaningless evidence in both cases.

It's quite the same as your bet of 10%.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Just a quick update that we are still working through the Darth Malak and Starforge Showdown issues. We hope to have more details to share tomorrow. you have full day to work with it.... Stop with **** replys
  • Doomthorn wrote: »
    This Malak thing made me bitter, and I'm generally easy going. When I spend an hour and a half of my time grinding your light side event AGAIN, and you take my shards away, you have made a very dangerous enemy... If I want supposed to go for shards, why the crap is that event in there for me? You should want me to do your puzzle event again (and good job on the design by the way), but you have to give me something... Malak shards specifically.

Dangerous enemy? Geeze man...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Spang wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Anecdotal evidence is no different than small sample sizes. Meaningless evidence in both cases.

It's quite the same as your bet of 10%.

Agreed!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Really really looking forward to the Royal guard daily login rewards should really improve my roster, maybe we will get double the shards 🤔
  • I only need ten malak shards to complete the 7th star. Can we punch a hole thru the space time continuum so I can complete this?
  • Again I don’t get it why malak not in get store.....cg should put him back in store...then they can work on fixing the event
  • probably spent at least 5k on this game. pretty much done with mobile freemium games
  • Put him back in the store. No point in taking him out.
This discussion has been closed.