Darth Malak Event: Different treatment to players at 5* or 6* before bug is not fair.

alexluna
4 posts Member
edited October 2019
Before the bugged Star Forge event I had Darth Malak at 6*. I had noticed that the event was giving additional shards of Darth Malak, but due to my personal schedule at that day I would had the opportunity to play the event only later in the day. Before that, the event was canceled. After the Dark Malak reversion, I only got 500 crystal. The same as any player that did not have yet activated Darth Malak at all.

However, another player that, before the bugged event, had Darth Malak at 5* only, let’s say 75/85 shards, and played the event at that day, may had the opportunity to raise it to 7* and add level 12+ gear and 6-dot mods to it. After the Dark Malak reversion that player got the 500 crystals, plus 5000 GET currency, which may mean more than 13 additional shards of Darth Malak, plus a Darth Malak with 12+ gear and 6-dot mods, which turns its 5* character (or may be 6* now with the additional shards from the GET store) better than mine at 6*.

Does this seem fair to you? Not to me.

I expect that you fix this ASAP by giving the 5000 GET currency to ALL players that had a 5* or 6* character before the bugged event AND change Darth Malak to accept gear 12+ and 6-dot mods starting from 5* instead of only at 7*. This is the ONLY way to put all the players with 5* or 6* Darth Malaks back to the same level.

Replies

• Imasmoker wrote: »
    @CGTopHat, is a thief, liar and loves his corporate koolaid. Hope you find a job you can handle ****

You know that isn't his forum tag right? so tagging him in all your angry posts is doing nothing to alert anyone.

Besides that, what did he steal from you?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q