The Biggest Flex

SemiGod
2120 posts Member
Unlocking Malak before the event shutdown again

Replies

  • Kisakee
    1432 posts Member
    nqmcuswbzg1r.jpeg
    Didn't knew you're a DIY guy.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • SemiGod
    2120 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    nqmcuswbzg1r.jpeg
    Didn't knew you're a DIY guy.

    Ooh a burn, I'll just cover that up with sum good ol,

    tkznm5m6tziv.jpg
  • Kisakee
    1432 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

    Ooh a burn, I'll just cover that up with sum good ol,

    tkznm5m6tziv.jpg

    bz6v02eynphs.jpeg
    ..but i can #handleit.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • CCyrilS
    5345 posts Member
    I found a pic of both of you....

    5na09md5avgd.jpg
  • Kisakee
    1432 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I found a pic of both of you....

    5na09md5avgd.jpg

    Darn it, he got us..
    Well then, time to use the tape to make you shut. I'm sorry but we can't use witnesses. Semi, gimme a hand with that.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • CCyrilS
    5345 posts Member
    ag101ygde4xe.jpg

    You mean right after

    amlxf3pv77gb.gif
  • SemiGod
    2120 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I found a pic of both of you....

    5na09md5avgd.jpg

    Darn it, he got us..
    Well then, time to use the tape to make you shut. I'm sorry but we can't use witnesses. Semi, gimme a hand with that.

    Don't worry, hes on his way >;)
Sign In or Register to comment.