The Malak fiasco

So since you rolled back Malak toons across the game yet left the mods and gear on player's toons, I can no longer achieve a top 50 position in my arena. The 500 crystals you so generously gave ALL players will cover the first 5 days of my new arena rank. How is it right that I should in essence be pushed out of the crystal rewards for my arena because of your mistake?? This is a debacle and you are imho punishing those of us who didn't take advantage of your mistake and rewarding those who did!! What do you intend to do to rectify this?? As the 5000 get you gave me hasn't exactly covered my losses!!

Replies

• Options
    So 50 people in your arena took advantage from this and now have low star Malak with maybe one more gear piece and 6 dot mods which totally prevents you from beating anyone of them?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    No I was comfortably achieving around 45th in my arena after my climb. I wasn't 1st lol. But there are plenty of Malak's in my shard with 6* mods and g12+ pieces now. So yeah I'm struggling to hit 50.
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    6* mods for Malak are not a game changer.

How many in your shard have G12+?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I haven't counted all of them, that's a lot of effort for what seems like a moot point. Now if the extra speed on Malak from 6* mods doesn't affect the order of turns then my mistake, but I'm pretty sure that more one shots from Malak is better. My point is they haven't rolled all the Malak's back fairly, they have rolled back part of him. So for those of us who didn't take advantage of the mistake we are now suffering in arena. It just so happens that my arena rank was right on the border for crystal payouts, before the "Malak fiasco". They should have rolled him back completely to make it fair or they've punished one set of players for not ignoring their request!