Geos

Jbnf
120 posts Member
At what point in terms of gear, stars, and abilities do Geos become GAC viable in your opinion? Also please list your GAC Division for reference. Wondering what I should get them to for Div 5.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Jbnf wrote: »
    At what point in terms of gear, stars, and abilities do Geos become GAC viable in your opinion? Also please list your GAC Division for reference. Wondering what I should get them to for Div 5.

In div 2 an all g11 squad MIGHT trip someone up...

At div 5 you might get away with g9 and the zetas on GBA.

It really comes down to whether or not your opponent knows/has a counter to them.
  • ytpzw42lgh6m.jpeg
    Div 3, I’ll set my geos on defense if my opponent doesn’t have a zetaed Traya. They either lose a bunch of banners, or have to use a much stronger team in order to win. If they do have a good looking sith trio, I use geos on offense, they are good against a bunch of teams like Carth or Ewoks. Most of my opponents have their geos at g11-12.
  • I'm division 5, and I'd say around 10-11, with zetas on Brood.

This isn't necessarily an easy question though, as depending on how you've built, you can be in Div 5 and facing people who have G13 DM/Padme/JKR/GG teams etc, or you could be facing people who only have JKR and no G13s
  • 20cmulcahy
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    How about for division 8? About to start farming Brood. Sun facs at gear 7 but the other three are 7 star and ungeared.
  • Div 2, all g12 with brood double zeta. Put on back behind ns, in the hope they don't use the sit. If that works, the squad generally doesn't get beat.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Div 2, all g12 with brood double zeta. Put on back behind ns, in the hope they don't use the sit. If that works, the squad generally doesn't get beat.

My Jawas had 50 TDs on each Geo yesterday. Watched them go splat 1 at a time.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Div 2, all g12 with brood double zeta. Put on back behind ns, in the hope they don't use the sit. If that works, the squad generally doesn't get beat.

My Jawas had 50 TDs on each Geo yesterday. Watched them go splat 1 at a time.

It's very pleasant to watch that happen but most folk don't have the jawas to compete with a zz g12 team
  • e49gtk9re9in.jpg

I use mine for both offense and defense
  • Totally depends on opponent. Anything past g8/g9 can be tricky unless they have the sith triumvirate or Jawas, but Jawas tend to lose banners so not always an issue. Basically if your opponent has Jawas or sith trio, careful. Otherwise g9 with zUnique on GBA can be a pain anywhere from D4 down
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Put a zeta on GBA as early as g8 and hide them in a back territory. You'll be amazed at how many people underestimate them. Especially at low gear levels where the 15k health+prot bonus has a much bigger percentage impact.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    I am also in div 5 and use it in the back. I have both Zeta's on GBA but she is still 4 star. My intention is to force the opponent to use a far better team or to loose importantly points and has to attack with 5 toons to not get over 60 points.
  • I'm in div 7. G8-9 is viable but g6-7 jawas could take them out so viable you'll want them high gear like 10-12
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Yeah, my 70k Jawas take out zeta 80K Geos. 90 k G12s depend on RNG
  • Set mine on D all the timedyfij6fjthud.jpg
  • Darth_Vega wrote: »
    Set mine on D all the timedyfij6fjthud.jpg

It almost always comes down to stealthed Scav being my sole survivor . it's my only counter for them.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Back row, Division 4, no zetas. A mix from G7-G11. Haven't had them one-and-done yet. This current round they won it for me: 2 defence with full H/P.
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on
  • I started using my geos when they were g7-8 and no zetas, 50-60k and they still won me quite a lot of defenses back then. People would keep underestimating them it seems. Now the squad is around 70k with BA unique zeta and they still do ridiculously well on defence and punch way above their weight. They're now top on my gear list and will be g12-13 soon, looking forward to that.
  • mikebtp
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    q665jlx2p7ta.jpg

Just an update
  • I started using my geos when they were g7-8 and no zetas, 50-60k and they still won me quite a lot of defenses back then. People would keep underestimating them it seems. Now the squad is around 70k with BA unique zeta and they still do ridiculously well on defence and punch way above their weight. They're now top on my gear list and will be g12-13 soon, looking forward to that.

It's pretty amazing though how many defending Geo teams get eaten by Jawas

It's pretty amazing though how many defending Geo teams get eaten by Jawas

We all get it . Jawas can counter Geo's .