I don't get it.... Every time I face lower lvl lower gear foes in arena they have crazy high crit/do

Every time... Every single time I face an opponent who oddly doesn't belong in the spot they're in (same team as others, 5-10 lvls lower, a few stars less than others, lower gear), they're crit rate and dodge rate is off the roof....

I'm inclined to believe each account cycles RNG seed numbers, and if you get a lot of bad RNGs, well, you're doomed to always have it.
While if you lucked out, you'll constantly have great RNG and wonder what the heck I'm talking about...

Replies

• This has happened to me multiple times, but usually you should still be able to win
  • Jooba
    61 posts Member
    There have been times where a Sid has dodged about 8 attacks in a row from me. There have also been times where I've 2 shot him (Level 70, gear 8 Sid). There will be times where it looks like the game is out to get you. There will be times where you absolutely destroy the other team. It's just the nature of PRNG (I'm a programmer, it will never work out 100% balance of hot and cold streaks, you just hope they got it close enough).