Who should lead, Arena

in the neverending race to be better and better, i think about changing my leader.
My team ATM:
QGJ 6* (L), Sidious 7*, FOTP 6*, rey 6*, poe 7*.

Now, QGJ, as you realize, is leader only for his own speed, since he sole jedi, and i dont have a real synergy in my team, team of attackers with a tank.
Now i look at the Poe leader ability. if i get it to lvl 6 (not problem) it can give me 22.5% offense on rey and poe, and 15% potency, which make poe with 55% potency. that will make expose much better, and will make his basic atc great, because of offense and better chance for offDown, and i dont know if rey can oneshot even more... (Perhaps she can remove RG with this offense Bonus)

Do you believe it'll work better than QGJ getting speed for only himself ?? if ye, why i never see Poe as leader lol, with RP or Rey it works pretty great...
In addition, have phasma on bench, 7* ofc, and lumi... but i believe QGJ or Poe are better choices.

*Cant afford myself to do experiments in only 5 games per day lol, and in GW teams are too weak, so perhaps some1 who tried both things can tell/faced something like that

Your opinion guys?

Replies