You are not listening

Seriously, giving kyros in geo TB is a solution to a problem that shouldn't exist. But that aside, you still have not addressed the outrageous crunch on guns cuffs carbs gold eyes etc. This isn't all that complicated. You said a while ago you were going to fix this. Sitting for a week and not seeing a single stun gun pop in the shops us not fun.

Replies

• 100 Kyros are easier to farm than 50 stun guns and 50 carbs.

#facts
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    100 Kyros are easier to farm than 50 stun guns and 50 carbs.

#facts

At least they aren't harder?

#facts

I'm sorry to disagree, but no.
    They are as hard to farm as Stun Guns, but carbs are much easier to farm.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

#facts

Guns yes, carbs no.

Yeah I meant as the whole piece not the salvage lol
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

#facts

Right bout carbs but they're easier than stuns cuz the GET store is only worth Malak / GAS and fleet is gone.

Plus 3 free a day & a bunch every 2 weeks from geo tb
  • Yeah, but when you're gearing up a faction, you will inevitably get to a point where every single toon needs a carbanti, stun gun (which contains a carbanti) and stun cuff at the same exact time. Hell, Sun Fac alone needs 550 carbantis. If you just get them from the challenge, assume 50ish per week or so, that's 11 weeks (almost 3 months) for 1 character. Simming for them is useless due to crap drop rates, so you're left to use crystals to buy them, and they're relatively expensive for the f2p player.

They ought to just add some new levels to the challenges which awards more carbantis, and add stun guns and stun cuffs to the rewards.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

#facts

They are easier than stun guns. And since stun guns need carbs, overall the stun gun/carb combo is still harder to farm.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    They don't care about anyone except Krakens.

If they didnt care then they wouldn't have released today's update which is fairly F2P friendly.

• Monel
    2784 posts Member

If they didnt care then they wouldn't have released today's update which is fairly F2P friendly.
    Your crazy to think $$CG$$ cares!! How is putting Vdroid on a hard node F2P fair at all. It’s going to take 3-4 months to farm. And these galactic chase events are total crap. You know darn well CG will wave there wand of disappointment and knock those cantina droprates down to 10%.

According to some it already is that low. Maybe just for you it will become 4%
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

Your crazy to think $$CG$$ cares!! How is putting Vdroid on a hard node F2P fair at all. It’s going to take 3-4 months to farm. And these galactic chase events are total crap. You know darn well CG will wave there wand of disappointment and knock those cantina droprates down to 10%.

Vdroid on a 12 energy hardnode.

More kyros

Galactic chase = free meta ship shards

Malak back in shops

TW more fair

Fairly solid update.

You just can't accept it.

More kyros

Malak back in shops

TW more fair

Fairly solid update.

Agree on everything except TW Fairness. As far as i understood they added Reward bracket, not related to MM. They assume a TW at say 150 GP is much easier and worth less Rewards than a TW at 180 GP. Wich is not. This is just the final killing strike for midtier guilds that allow some lowies in their guilds.
    I guess they tried to adress sandbagging. Auto join the whole guild would have been the better option here.
  • Naver666 wrote: »

More kyros

Malak back in shops

TW more fair

Fairly solid update.

Agree on everything except TW Fairness. As far as i understood they added Reward bracket, not related to MM. They assume a TW at say 150 GP is much easier and worth less Rewards than a TW at 180 GP. Wich is not. This is just the final killing strike for midtier guilds that allow some lowies in their guilds.
    I guess they tried to adress sandbagging. Auto join the whole guild would have been the better option here.
    You really think there should be no subdivision in the 160-300m range?
  • Naver666 wrote: »

More kyros

Malak back in shops

TW more fair

Fairly solid update.

Of course we need more range in TW to fracture more guild (guild who already broke because of player leaving game)
  • Jenjhys wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »

More kyros

Malak back in shops

TW more fair

Fairly solid update.

Of course we need more range in TW to fracture more guild (guild who already broke because of player leaving game)

Yea i don't mind tiered rewards, even every 10mil GP from 0 to 250...but they exclude 80% of the players if not more from getting the most Essential currency out of TW's. Top heavy as always. Guilds in the 130 to 180m bracket already had enough problems to build up on members and GP. They just made it impossible
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member

Because once in a blue moon, they pretend to care.

Why do you need CG to care about you. They are a business, they only care enough to keep you spending. They don't even know you to care. Move past the CG doesn't care about us argument. They don't, they care about making money. That's something you can argue about. But I guarantee the billionaires at EA know how to make more money than 99% of us.
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Why do you need CG to care about you. They are a business, they only care enough to keep you spending. They don't even know you to care. Move past the CG doesn't care about us argument. They don't, they care about making money. That's something you can argue about. But I guarantee the billionaires at EA know how to make more money than 99% of us.

A business that doesn't care about consumers is a business that fails.

Let us know when that happens then.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Happens all the time
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Happens all the time

Well actually let us know when it happens to this business.

Hope the necro was worth it now that I cleared up the confusion.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH