Malak Shard Rollback?

So for people who got Malak shard the second time is there another rollback? Will we all be rolled back or just them? If just them cool. Makes sense. If all what's the plan? Rolled back till when? If no roll back and they get to keep their shards then what's up with that? I purposely held back and didn't even try it so as to not cause more harm so that seems a bit unfair. Or maybe I have misunderstood the whole issue this time around?

Replies

• AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Yes... info regarding the 2nd Malak issue, the impact, the counter measures and also the event comeback working properly is something that I believe we all want to know.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Making this post is useless since we're all literally still waiting.

Btw not exploiting a glitch is on you.

When life gives you an opportunity, take it.
  • Yes we are waiting and hence why I asked. We only got a half answer. Shard are back in store. Before when they rolled back if you bought shards they just came right back to you so this is an important piece.

As for it being on me agreed. Probably should have I guess.
  • It was only glitched for some people. I keep running the ds to see if i can 3* it (i always seem to lose someone). I did not get any shards after they briefly restored the event last time.
  • Still no update on the bug...
  • frackme_21 wrote: »
    It was only glitched for some people. I keep running the ds to see if i can 3* it (i always seem to lose someone). I did not get any shards after they briefly restored the event last time.

OK. Fair enough. I didn't even try it myself. I just assumed after the shut down again and how long it was down for. If it was literally a handful or so people then let it die and move on. Who cares if 10, 20 or even just 100 got it. No big deal in the grand scheme of things.