What the heck is MOD?

I have just got to Lv.50 and have completely no idea how to use and upgrade MOD wisely. Can anyone give some suggestion? I will appreciate that.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    It's complicated, you should look up a guide.
  • My advice would be to tell you not to bother with mods until you can unlock 5* mods.... anything lower is going to be a waste of credits. Once you can unlock 5* mods then you will want to focus/upgrade only the ones with a speed primary or a speed secondary. If it doesn't have speed on it anywhere then just sell the mod.
  • MoD
    7s6awdpqt1gf.jpeg
  • yktam1104 wrote: »
    I have just got to Lv.50 and have completely no idea how to use and upgrade MOD wisely. Can anyone give some suggestion? I will appreciate that.

It's very complicated, but the at the base level, it is a way to increase your characters base stats(heath, offense, speed, etc). You unlock mods by doing mod battles, and then once you complete an entire level of mod battles, you can do a level of mod challenges. Mod challenges are harder, but give better rewards, and also give sets. A set of mods is where if you were to put two health mods on the same character, you get the health set bonus, which is plus 5% health I think. You can level mods up from 1-15 with credits. Leveling up a mod increases the increase it gives(ex: plus 1% health to plus 1.5% health. Leveling up a mod also unlocks/increases the secondary stat. Each mod has a primary stat(ex: plus .5% offense) and four secondary stats(ex: speed, protection, health, and offense) To be honest, I wouldn't really worry about it right now seeing as you just unlocked it. Once you start to get a lot of characters to level 50 and you have mods to use, you can start to equip them. Although technically it is a waste of credits to level up lower-tier mods, it is also a good way to learn how it works.