Pong Krell kit idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited September 2021
Pong Krell
Dark Side, Tank (STR), Jedi, Separatist
Ferocious Tank that counterattacks and tricks enemies into attacking each other

Basic: Twin Double-Bladed Lightsabers
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice and inflict Offence Down and Defence Penetration Down for 2 turns. If target enemy was already debuffed, grant 10% Turn Meter to the other Separatist ally with the least amount of Turn Meter.

Special 1: Ferocious Assault(Cooldown: 3)
FINAL TEXT: Gain Defense Down for 3 turns. Then deal Physical damage to all enemies and Stagger them for 2 turns. For each enemy Critically Hit, Pong Krell recovers 20% Protection. If all enemies where Critically Hit, or if this ability defeated an enemy, dispel all debuffs from self and gain the opposite buffs, if any, for 3 turns.

Unique 1: Battalion in Disguise
FINAL TEXT: Whenever another ally is damaged by an attack, Pong Krell has a 20% chance to deal True damage to a random enemy equal to the damage suffered by the other ally, which can’t be Evaded. This chance is doubled if the attacked ally is a Separatist or if the attack was out of turn, and tripled if both. When this effect triggers, Pong Krell and the damaged ally gain Health Steal Up for 1 turn.

Unique 2: Personalized Jar’Kai
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Pong Krell can’t be Critically Hit and has +65% Counter Chance. Whenever Pong Krell is damaged by an attack, he gains 20% Turn Meter and +10% Critical Chance (stacking) for 2 turns.
________________________________________________________________________________

With Count Dooku's new ability "Master of Makashi" came a bit of a problem. This ability grants stealth to all non tank allies, but all separatist tanks are either Droid or Geonosian, and therefore necessary in other teams. There is no real Separatist tank for a line-up with Dooku in it (doesn't matter if he is or isn't the leader). This is the problem from which this kit idea was created. As always, tell me what you think.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Options
    I don't think he should be a Separatist. He wanted to be Dooku's apprentice eventually but was still fighting with the Galactic Republic. This idea is pretty cool though
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    I don't think he should be a Separatist. He wanted to be Dooku's apprentice eventually but was still fighting with the Galactic Republic. This idea is pretty cool though

I can understand where you come from. But as I said there really needs to be a non-driod non-Genosian separatist tank. I just didn't really know anyone else. Besides, if Jango can be considered a Separatist I think he can be as well. Still get where you are coming from thou.
    Glad you liked the idea.