New Ewoks with Episode 9? plzzzzz

Replies

  • In Legends, a bunch of Jawas were transported to Endor to clean up the Death Star II remains. Those Jawas went rogue and started killing all the Ewoks in a bloodthirsty rage. My point is that Ewoks can't do crap and Jawas are where all your love should be going.

    Done...
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren wiped all the stupid “bears” off the moon when they were looking for Darth Vaders helmet.

    How can you call them stupid bears, when in the movies, they were a vital part in destroying the death star. Seeing as how they were (even slightly) based on the Viet Cong, and managed to bring the empire to its knees, don't discount the little bears and the power of the Yub Nub song...

    As far as the game goes, the ewoks are quick and have an awesome turn meter gain and reduction that makes them a formidable team against normal, non whale cashers teams.

    Right up until someone solos them with a nest.

    The yub nub song is awesome. One of the tragic casualties of Lucas’ “remastering” of the originals. The new ending sucks.I still can’t believe George and Stephen thought changing classics like Star Wars and ET would be a good idea.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Perhaps a bad example but didn't the US have far superior tech in the Vietnam war... I wonder who won?

    Pleass name one major battle the US lost in Vietnam. The US “lost” the war due to politics back home. The North VC new all they had to do to “win” was to wait the war out. The US media did all the work for them.

    “Something all of you should think about is what General Vo Nguyen Giap, the Commander in Chief of the North Vietnamese Army had to say about John Kerry in his 1985 memoir “How We Won The War”. He said that the North Vietnamese were planning a negotiated surrender after the 68 TET offensive. They watched the US news and heard how distorted our press reported it and the war protesters rioting in the streets of America. He said “We were delighted. We went from a planned surrender to a policy of needing to persevere for one more hour, day, week month, eventually the protesters in America would help us to achieve a victory we knew we could not win on the battlefield.” He also said “If it were not for organizations like John Kerry’s Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Hanoi would have surrendered to the US.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/generation-giap/
  • First there were Ewoks, then there was Jar Jar, then there was Rose something.


    Exactly, people give the Ewoks a pass but not the other characters. Weird itsnt it. All goes down to nostalgia. Beginning of Episode 6 is good as is the end. Middle is absurd.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

    Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.

    If anyone likes the Ewoks and hates Jar Jar or Rose or whomever they think are for kids then they themselves are hypocrites. Ewok were absurd and put in just for kids and merchandising.
  • CCyrilS
    3536 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

    Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.

    If anyone likes the Ewoks and hates Jar Jar or Rose or whomever they think are for kids then they themselves are hypocrites. Ewok were absurd and put in just for kids and merchandising.

    I was a kid then, so....kinda makes sense huh?

    People can have a sentimental attachment to something from their childhood, yet not like childish things as adults. That does not make them hypocrites.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

    Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.

    If anyone likes the Ewoks and hates Jar Jar or Rose or whomever they think are for kids then they themselves are hypocrites. Ewok were absurd and put in just for kids and merchandising.

    I was a kid then, so....kinda makes sense huh?

    People can have a sentimental attachment to something from their childhood, yet not like childish things as adults. That does not make them hypocrites.

    But shouldnt you then have understanding for future movies?
  • CCyrilS
    3536 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

    Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.

    If anyone likes the Ewoks and hates Jar Jar or Rose or whomever they think are for kids then they themselves are hypocrites. Ewok were absurd and put in just for kids and merchandising.

    I was a kid then, so....kinda makes sense huh?

    People can have a sentimental attachment to something from their childhood, yet not like childish things as adults. That does not make them hypocrites.

    But shouldnt you then have understanding for future movies?

    I understand why my 5 yr old likes to watch power rangers. But I don't like them. That doesn't make me a hypocrite for having liked GI Joe.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

    Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.

    If anyone likes the Ewoks and hates Jar Jar or Rose or whomever they think are for kids then they themselves are hypocrites. Ewok were absurd and put in just for kids and merchandising.
    Not even George Lucas himself was happy with the Ewoks, he just made the best of it. Already back then he actually wanted Wookies for that battle. That's btw why the forest moon of Endor looks exactly like Kashyyk was depicted later. The only reason they turned out as Ewoks was that he didn't get enough people who were that tall, CGI was not a thing yet, but getting a large number of small people was realizable. Just look for some really old interviews of George Lucas. B)
    But "hate" is always hypocritical when it comes to so-called fandom. Because when I call myself a fan of someone, I respect him or her as a person and as an artist. There may be stories and characters which I like less than others or don't care so much about, but there's no room for hate because I still respect that it's not my vision, it's the author's vision.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

    Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.

    If anyone likes the Ewoks and hates Jar Jar or Rose or whomever they think are for kids then they themselves are hypocrites. Ewok were absurd and put in just for kids and merchandising.

    I was a kid then, so....kinda makes sense huh?

    People can have a sentimental attachment to something from their childhood, yet not like childish things as adults. That does not make them hypocrites.

    But shouldnt you then have understanding for future movies?

    I understand why my 5 yr old likes to watch power rangers. But I don't like them. That doesn't make me a hypocrite for having liked GI Joe.

    Not liking something doesn't make anyone a hypocrite. But if someone calls another person stupid or childish for liking that new show, that would define it.
  • How can you call them stupid bears, when in the movies, they were a vital part in destroying the death star. Seeing as how they were (even slightly) based on the Viet Cong, and managed to bring the empire to its knees, don't discount the little bears and the power of the Yub Nub song...

    As far as the game goes, the ewoks are quick and have an awesome turn meter gain and reduction that makes them a formidable team against normal, non whale cashers teams.

    It was always Lucas' idea to have a vastly "inferior", tribal force lead to the Empire's demise. This has happened over and over again in our own history. Anyway, ya, Ewoks are super fun and totally underrated. The problem is people use them all wrong. They are NOT a defense team.... if you play them on defense, you likely have no idea how to use them. On offense, they can easily handle D.Revan, Bast+Jedi, and nearly every tier 2 team. Ya, Nest can pwn them if you don't have Logray with super high potency.

    They are also great in raids. They easily solo Rancor, can can yield 15-20 million damage in the Sith raid, and can solo phases 2, 3 and 4 of the AAT.
  • RandomSithLord
    1310 posts Member
    edited November 4
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    How can you call them stupid bears, when in the movies, they were a vital part in destroying the death star. Seeing as how they were (even slightly) based on the Viet Cong, and managed to bring the empire to its knees, don't discount the little bears and the power of the Yub Nub song...

    As far as the game goes, the ewoks are quick and have an awesome turn meter gain and reduction that makes them a formidable team against normal, non whale cashers teams.
    On offense, they can easily handle D.Revan, Bast+Jedi, and nearly every tier 2 team. Ya, Nest can pwn them if you don't have Logray with super high potency.

    They are also great in raids. They easily solo Rancor, can can yield 15-20 million damage in the Sith raid, and can solo phases 2, 3 and 4 of the AAT.

    Except for the Rancor part, it's only true if you relic them. In terms of viability though, ewoks shouldn't be a top priority for that.

    On a side note, if you ever get to relic them, you are probably not going to face opponets who still place Bastila lead on defense, nor will you see a DR team that can be taken down by ewoks.

    Let's just say, without going overboard on gear and mods on the expense of better teams, ewoks can handle similarly geared FO with terrible to mediocre modding and that's about it. Not the most banner-efficient option though.
  • Please god no.

    Ewoks suck! My only regret is that they’re needed for 3PO

  • Except for the Rancor part, it's only true if you relic them. In terms of viability though, ewoks shouldn't be a top priority for that.

    On a side note, if you ever get to relic them, you are probably not going to face opponets who still place Bastila lead on defense, nor will you see a DR team that can be taken down by ewoks.

    Let's just say, without going overboard on gear and mods on the expense of better teams, ewoks can handle similarly geared FO with terrible to mediocre modding and that's about it. Not the most banner-efficient option though.

    Mmm nope, not true at all. See vids and JPG I made below.
    • Ewoks easily destroy Bounty Hunters, Empire, Bastila, none CLS rebels, Sith (without Malak), Phoenix, Empire Troopers, Clone without Shaak Ti, Roque One and Night Sisters.
    • Nearly even match against Smugglers without Nest, CLS Rebels and FO and Old Republic
    • Struggle against Clones, Sith (w/ Malak), Padme
    • Nearly always lose to Seven, Grevious, Geonosians.

    I've been using them as my primary team since I started the game, and I'm 2.7 million GP now. I use them primarily in GAC, Arena, Raids. Throw in Han Solo and OMG, they then pwn a few more teams without much effort because C3PO, Chirpa, Wicket and (take your pick) can call Han to assist almost every time.

    Here is a vid I made of Ewoks (with and without HS) slicing Bounty Hunters like butter. (

    Here they totally destroy Empire, and it's so easy... normally takes less than 1 minute, as fast as 30 seconds. Again, with or without Han Solo. I mean, look at the vid.... 118 gp vs 141 gp, 6 vs 9 zetas, 11 vs 23 relic ranks.... Ewoks are a cheaper investment for a great team.


    You can see, for the investment in Zeta, gear levels, G13, etc., the Ewoks are normally cheaper, less legendaries, etc. They are a great budget OFFENSIVE team..... turn them around, and they lose just as easy on defense.... thus arena is a constant struggle.

    I'm no saying they are the best, I'm saying they are super underrated and people don't know how to use them effectively.

    Here's a guide I have been working on...... I hope to update soon now that I have relic'd 3 of my Ewoks.
    710ouqbqdd0w.jpg

  • joelgs23 wrote: »

    Except for the Rancor part, it's only true if you relic them. In terms of viability though, ewoks shouldn't be a top priority for that.

    On a side note, if you ever get to relic them, you are probably not going to face opponets who still place Bastila lead on defense, nor will you see a DR team that can be taken down by ewoks.

    Let's just say, without going overboard on gear and mods on the expense of better teams, ewoks can handle similarly geared FO with terrible to mediocre modding and that's about it. Not the most banner-efficient option though.
    • Ewoks easily destroy Bounty Hunters, Empire, Bastila, none CLS rebels, Sith (without Malak), Phoenix, Empire Troopers, Clone without Shaak Ti, Roque One and Night Sisters.
    Appreciate the effort, but you won't convince me of ewoks standing a remote chance to any similarly or even lower geared NS.

    As for the highlighted teams, half of them are kind of rare on defense and the rest can be taken for 60+ banners with other teams instead of the 55 ewoks would get.
  • joelgs23
    130 posts Member
    edited November 4
    Here is a screen shot from Sith raid today. One fight with Ewoks did almost 13 million damage in Phase 4. Got 16 million yesterday in phase 2 / 3. That’s me at #1 so far, all from Ewoks and C3PO.... no, my sorry CLS team got about about 1.2 million of the total.... 3 fights. Sure, not full auto or anything like that, but far far far better than most squads can do.

    jm3hvmhiyisl.png

    d1v35r3tzywe.png







  • joelgs23 wrote: »
    Here is a screen shot from Sith raid today. One fight with Ewoks did almost 13 million damage in Phase 4. Got 16 million yesterday in phase 2 / 3. That’s me at #1 so far, all from Ewoks and C3PO.... no, my sorry CLS team got about about 1.2 million of the total.... 3 fights. Sure, not full auto or anything like that, but far far far better than most squads can do.

    jm3hvmhiyisl.png

    d1v35r3tzywe.png







    Show us the same results in HSTR.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

    When I was 9 and RotJ came out, as George Lucas intended, I liked Ewoks and wanted to have toys of them all.

    When I was in college and watched the OT literally every night after partying, I thought "wow these things are cheesy and would have been so much better had they been wookies (which was rumored as the original intent)."

  • LordDirt wrote: »

    Pleass name one major battle the US lost in Vietnam. The US “lost” the war due to politics back home. The North VC new all they had to do to “win” was to wait the war out. The US media did all the work for them.

    “Something all of you should think about is what General Vo Nguyen Giap, the Commander in Chief of the North Vietnamese Army had to say about John Kerry in his 1985 memoir “How We Won The War”. He said that the North Vietnamese were planning a negotiated surrender after the 68 TET offensive. They watched the US news and heard how distorted our press reported it and the war protesters rioting in the streets of America. He said “We were delighted. We went from a planned surrender to a policy of needing to persevere for one more hour, day, week month, eventually the protesters in America would help us to achieve a victory we knew we could not win on the battlefield.” He also said “If it were not for organizations like John Kerry’s Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Hanoi would have surrendered to the US.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/generation-giap/

    Ok so this negates the example where a faction with more technical fire power lost the war how? Just to reinforce my point here is also a link: https://thevietnamwar.info/who-won-the-vietnam-war/
  • joelgs23 wrote: »

    Except for the Rancor part, it's only true if you relic them. In terms of viability though, ewoks shouldn't be a top priority for that.

    On a side note, if you ever get to relic them, you are probably not going to face opponets who still place Bastila lead on defense, nor will you see a DR team that can be taken down by ewoks.

    Let's just say, without going overboard on gear and mods on the expense of better teams, ewoks can handle similarly geared FO with terrible to mediocre modding and that's about it. Not the most banner-efficient option though.

    Mmm nope, not true at all. See vids and JPG I made below.
    • Ewoks easily destroy Bounty Hunters, Empire, Bastila, none CLS rebels, Sith (without Malak), Phoenix, Empire Troopers, Clone without Shaak Ti, Roque One and Night Sisters.
    • Nearly even match against Smugglers without Nest, CLS Rebels and FO and Old Republic
    • Struggle against Clones, Sith (w/ Malak), Padme
    • Nearly always lose to Seven, Grevious, Geonosians.

    I've been using them as my primary team since I started the game, and I'm 2.7 million GP now. I use them primarily in GAC, Arena, Raids. Throw in Han Solo and OMG, they then pwn a few more teams without much effort because C3PO, Chirpa, Wicket and (take your pick) can call Han to assist almost every time.

    Here is a vid I made of Ewoks (with and without HS) slicing Bounty Hunters like butter. (

    Here they totally destroy Empire, and it's so easy... normally takes less than 1 minute, as fast as 30 seconds. Again, with or without Han Solo. I mean, look at the vid.... 118 gp vs 141 gp, 6 vs 9 zetas, 11 vs 23 relic ranks.... Ewoks are a cheaper investment for a great team.


    You can see, for the investment in Zeta, gear levels, G13, etc., the Ewoks are normally cheaper, less legendaries, etc. They are a great budget OFFENSIVE team..... turn them around, and they lose just as easy on defense.... thus arena is a constant struggle.

    I'm no saying they are the best, I'm saying they are super underrated and people don't know how to use them effectively.

    Here's a guide I have been working on...... I hope to update soon now that I have relic'd 3 of my Ewoks.
    710ouqbqdd0w.jpg

    I like Ewoks a lot and played them until JKR was introduced. I've just saw your video and I disappointed with Wicket damage. I hoped at G13 R5 I could expect around 50k basics. What damage does it deal in average?
  • dimentii wrote: »
    I like Ewoks a lot and played them until JKR was introduced. I've just saw your video and I disappointed with Wicket damage. I hoped at G13 R5 I could expect around 50k basics. What damage does it deal in average?

    My Wicket is G13-R3, his special attack damage is hugely dependent on the target. In raids, he can hit for upwards of 140,000, and I've seen 170,000 in Sith Phase 2. Tank raid, he normally his for sound 45-60k with his basic. In arena, his basic hits soft targets does roughly 25k, while armored will be about 20k. Keep in mind, this is a basic and Wicket can easily take 2 or 3 turns back to back, and Ewok turn meter gain is insanely fast! The Ewok method is 5 to 10 attacks for each enemy attack.
  • TigerSpirit1917
    52 posts Member
    edited November 9
    First there were Ewoks, then there was Jar Jar, then there was Rose something.

    The Ewoks deserve to be in game and the movies...they are the main factor the shield generator was destroyed.
    Jar Jar, while by no means anyone's favourite character, should actually be in the game... Like him or not, he was the catalyst for the emergency powers given to Palpatine (I subscribe to the conspiracy theory that he was the real puppet master) 😊
    Rose, however... She was a throw away character in the movie, and I have yet to see her used anywhere in game. I really can't figure out what place she has...
  • TVF
    17351 posts Member
    First there were Ewoks, then there was Jar Jar, then there was Rose something.

    The Ewoks deserve to be in game and the movies...they are the main factor the shield generator was destroyed.
    Jar Jar, while by no means anyone's favourite character, should actually be in the game... Like him or not, he was the catalyst for the emergency powers given to Palpatine (I subscribe to the conspiracy theory that he was the real puppet master) 😊
    Rose, however... She was a throw away character in the movie, and I have yet to see her used anywhere in game. I really can't figure out what place she has...

    Lol.

    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • First there were Ewoks, then there was Jar Jar, then there was Rose something.

    The Ewoks deserve to be in game and the movies...they are the main factor the shield generator was destroyed.
    Jar Jar, while by no means anyone's favourite character, should actually be in the game... Like him or not, he was the catalyst for the emergency powers given to Palpatine (I subscribe to the conspiracy theory that he was the real puppet master) 😊
    Rose, however... She was a throw away character in the movie, and I have yet to see her used anywhere in game. I really can't figure out what place she has...

    Agreed.....

    Also,
    1. Ewoks, while people will think what they want, were meant to be apex predators due to agility, speed, collaboration, etc.
    2. While the movies don't portray them as such, that's largely because the 1970's were a bit limited in special effects capabilities. Models of ships on a table in a darkroom were relatively easy to produce back then while live action 3 foot tall murder bears (in large quantity), not so easy.
    3. Further, the point Lucas wanted to make, was the arrogance of the Empire being brought to it's knees by an overlooked threat.... much like Ewoks are in the game. People trash them because they don't know how to use them correctly, and passively dismiss them as weak.
    4. Finally, Endor and the Forest Moon of Endor are key locations for the light side powers of the force.... certain parts of the galaxy are much more in tune with the force than others. Why do you think it and Tatooine keep reoccurring in the franchise, despite the shear size of the galaxy? Yoda said so much on many occasions.

    Just sayin....
  • First there were Ewoks, then there was Jar Jar, then there was Rose something.

    The Ewoks deserve to be in game and the movies...they are the main factor the shield generator was destroyed.
    Jar Jar, while by no means anyone's favourite character, should actually be in the game... Like him or not, he was the catalyst for the emergency powers given to Palpatine (I subscribe to the conspiracy theory that he was the real puppet master) 😊
    Rose, however... She was a throw away character in the movie, and I have yet to see her used anywhere in game. I really can't figure out what place she has...

    Without Finn or Rose they dont go looking for the codebreaker or whatever he was called. Without them they dont tell him the plan so he can double cross them and get almost all of the resistance destroyed. Poe, Finn and Rose got the Resistance taken out in Episode 8. They might as well be FO agents. No way I would continue to follow them. Worst leaders ever.

  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    The only reason they turned out as Ewoks was that he didn't get enough people who were that tall, CGI was not a thing yet, but getting a large number of small people was realizable.

    Guess NBA players wanted too much money to put on wookie outfits!
  • While your at it, can you release all of Chewbacca’s family from the special, k thx
  • joelgs23 wrote: »

    Except for the Rancor part, it's only true if you relic them. In terms of viability though, ewoks shouldn't be a top priority for that.

    On a side note, if you ever get to relic them, you are probably not going to face opponets who still place Bastila lead on defense, nor will you see a DR team that can be taken down by ewoks.

    Let's just say, without going overboard on gear and mods on the expense of better teams, ewoks can handle similarly geared FO with terrible to mediocre modding and that's about it. Not the most banner-efficient option though.
    • Ewoks easily destroy Bounty Hunters, Empire, Bastila, none CLS rebels, Sith (without Malak), Phoenix, Empire Troopers, Clone without Shaak Ti, Roque One and Night Sisters.
    Appreciate the effort, but you won't convince me of ewoks standing a remote chance to any similarly or even lower geared NS.

    As for the highlighted teams, half of them are kind of rare on defense and the rest can be taken for 60+ banners with other teams instead of the 55 ewoks would get.

    Here ya go. I just made this video for you today. Ewoks = 9 Relics, NS = 19 Relics and 7k more GP, pwnd. Notice how the Ewoks finished at full health and 3 at full protection.... yes, no Daka, but this is just the team I saw today.



  • LvG4M3R wrote: »
    While your at it, can you release all of Chewbacca’s family from the special, k thx

    p64dlhdrp752.jpg

    Please... Just... No!
  • TVF
    17351 posts Member
    The only thing I care about in that video above is the fact that someone would relic four nightsisters and

    a) not run Daka or Spirit
    b) relic Acolyte
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.