Starforge shard drops really that hard to fix?

UnHolyLegion
34 posts Member
edited November 2019
Lets do a little comparison here. Anyone who knows anything about IP networking understands how 1s and 0s work in relation to network/host (PC) addresses.

The super simple way to explain it is that 1 means you count the bit place value and 0 means you don't. So essentially it's a yes/no logic statement and you're essentially turning something on or off. Keep that in mind please.

I'm not going to drone on and on about this whole Malaka (sorry I couldn't resist 🤣🤣 ) situation. However I find it hard to believe that CG's coding is so entirely needlessly over complicated to the point where it takes them a stupidly exorborant amount of time to stop shards from dropping. Remember that yes/no or on/off statement I started with?? Obviously it's more complex than a yes/no logic statement but it shouldn't be. Honestly I don't understand how Google hasn't stepped in at this point from a QA standpoint....

OMG

Does that mean EA owns Google too!!?? *Gets tinfoil hat*

Disclaimer: This post was created by someone who didn't part take in the bugged event ( but I wish I did 😑) and probably won't when it returns as the rewards for that time consuming event are going to be garbage anyway.

Replies

• Options
    Read about object oriented programming. There are reasons changes to one set of code will effect another area of the game.

Without these strats your device would not handle the size or processing of the game.

Also read on how apps are created and the certification process from Apple and Google.
This discussion has been closed.