Guilds Looking For Mergers - November 2019 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Amadala Guard

**200 mil with 6 spots open (Can do more if needed)

- Geo Tb 25/33* when full
    - Light Tb 45/45*
    - Dark 48/48*
    - EST guild
    - Bunch of veterans that know what they’re doing. Very chill guild as long as u handle your business

IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME IN GAME OR JUST SEARCH US AND JOIN

KingTommy23
    Ally Code: 519-355-155
  • Sphinctr
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Nêrf Hêrd êrs is looking for a group of up to 20 to join us. Currently 30 members 120m gp doing all heroics and were getting 16 stars in geo tb when we were full (160m gp). Very easy going, fun, informative, somewhat casual guild that understands that we all have lives outside this game but still try for our 600 daily whenever possible. Running all heroics. TW only mandatory if you sign up. TB at least please deploy. We have a fully functional discord with all the useful bots. Willing to give officer spots to a merging guild.

Ally code 972-574-128
    PM for more details
    Post edited by Sphinctr on
  • Hello fellow collectors!

We are a small casual guild of 30 players (20 active), which range between 100k GP up to 2.5mil GP. We have a combined GP of 23mil.

We are multinational, with players from Europe and America.

We are struggling to find new members, so a small guild merging with us would be the ideal solution.

We currently run HPit and HAAT, and Sith Tier V.

With the new members, we are looking forward to mastering the Heroic Sith Raid and participating in the Geo-TB.

Ideally, we want a guild with about 10-20 members and an average GP of 1mil-2mil to merge with us.
  • DaveMaul
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10758/teekay421/

Teekay421 looking for 15-18 members to join our guild!
    - HPIT / HAAT / HSTR
    - 100m GP
    - US East based
    - 34* LS/34* DS TB
    - TW: unbeaten for over 1.5 years
    - Discord

pm me if you are interested!

Ingame: 861-884-422
    Discord: DaveMaul#6409
  • Jethro
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    https://swgoh.gg/g/7134/ewokolypse-rising/

💥 Ewokolypse Rising is Recruiting 💥
    We are looking for 2-12 players that are still fully interested in the game and don't need hand holding to get their tickets or participate in guild events. The preference is that players are DS Geo TB ready with efforts to preparing for LS Geo TB.

ABOUT US
    • ~200 million+ GP
    • Guild Reset: 5:30PM / 6:30PM Eastern Time
    • 26 ⭐ DS Geo Territory Battles (primary focus)
    • HPIT sim enabled
    • HAAT alternates 11:00 AM / 6:00 PM Eastern Time
    • HSTR alternates 12:00 PM / 7:00 PM Eastern Time
    • ~10 million + damage for top 10 HSTR

REQUIREMENTS
    • 600 tickets daily
    • Join all raids
    • Participate in TB
    • Participate in TW on offense & defense
    • SWGOH.gg account
    • Actively monitor Discord
    • 3 million + GP, with some exceptions
    • DR, JKR, and one other solid G12 team preferred

We understand that life happens. We ask that if you will not be able to get tickets, or participate in events, you inform us so that we can plan accordingly.

For more information, contact Elijuan#5322 on Discord, join our Discord server, or check out our SWGOH.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/z2Cz6Fd
    Post edited by Jethro on
  • T03_y0da
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Casual Guild seeking active members

Hello. I’m a Guild Officer with Somber Effulgence, our Big brother Guild. We also have our Builder Guild, Caliginous Eos that we are focusing recruitment on. We’re an awesome friendly bunch we can offer roster building advice! All level players are welcome wether you’re looking to take a break from game or build casually in a fun easy going atmosphere.

**(If you have a guild that’s struggling with few members perhaps we could merge, feel free to contact me) 26/50 members. Gear is being donated, raids are running. Tier 3 or 4 of sith,pit, & normal tank. We’d love to up to heroics soon. **

Both guilds are casual, but FOCUSED. We understand life happens and don’t request you play daily. Also discord is not mandatory but is strongly encouraged ..lots of useful bots and info!

https://swgoh.gg/g/65265/caliginous-eos/

Contact me here, in-game or on Discord:

https://discord.gg/UYaV7C

- Ally code 979-116-787
    - Discord To3-YodA#2915
    Post edited by T03_y0da on
  • Purk
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Wookies on Ritalin is part of a 3 guild alliance and we are currently looking for a group of 10 people to join! Prefer 3m rosters but a focused 2.5m will work. We are TB focused and super laid back on TW. We hit 21* last geo but had a falling out with members.

Most of us have known each other going on 2-3 years and we talk crap on each other. We all have to be serious parents/employees/etc during the day so like to kick back and troll on discord.

If interested reach out to us! If we get a big group we most certainly want to make at least 2 people officers because we want you to know you have a voice in matters.
    https://discord.gg/kecTG26
  • y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    xXThoseLeftBehindXx

We are an active and friendly guild with a current GP of around 145M.
    We are looking to find 8+ new members who are enthusiastic and committed to replace some members who have either retired from the game completely or stopped playing regularly.

Our rules are as follows:
    - We do not insist on any forced toon farming.
    - We do not expect anyone to pay to play. If you choose to do so, that is great but we do not expect it.
    - Real life comes first. Just let us know if you can't participate.

What we do expect is the following:
    - Communication!
    - Discord is required.
    - 500 tickets minimum but really looking for 600 most days. Most of our members manage this.
    - Active participation in all guild events.
    - We expect members to remain active and grow their squads.

We SIM the pit raid and have the tank and sith raids on farm.

Check us out there to see if you like how we play: https://discord.gg/M5Md5ec

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
  • kic
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    EDIT: We're working through a merger right now that's likely to fill all of our vacancies. Thank you to those who I've been in contact with and good luck with working out a deal.

Cheers.

Has your guild been ravaged by retirements and people deciding to walk away? Looking for a welcoming place that can be your second home and realizes that we all have a life outside of this game? At Nukem, we've lost players due to retirement and apathy, but we currently have 13 spots (maybe a few more if needed) open for a group who's looking for a new home and new faces to hang out with.

We have the heroic raids on farm and are running the Geo TB (13-17 star range). We're a goofy group of people who've been through a lot together and still enjoy the game. We're looking for like-minded players who want to have fun, make bad jokes (and dad jokes), and grow together as we continue to accomplish whatever new events come our way.

We have players in NA, EU, and Asia, and we run alternating raid times to allow everyone to participate. Really, all that we ask is that you get some tickets in, let us know in advance when you're on vacation, be a team player with TB, and if you decide to join TW, contribute. It's pretty much that simple. Be free-to-play (most of us are), or not. No forced farms, but we're happy to talk strategy and planning to help players grow.

If this sounds like your kind of group, send me a message. Have more than 13 players? Let's talk and see what we can do. You can also find me at ally code 773-273-421. If you want to hit me on Discord, we can do that as well (we have a fun, but optional, Discord channel).

https://swgoh.gg/g/15920/nukem/
    Post edited by kic on
  • Kingcilantro
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Found merger thanks
    Post edited by Kingcilantro on
  • AzZiEs1212
    138 posts Member
    edited November 2019

Post edited by AzZiEs1212 on
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for 5 players to merge with us.
    1M and above, Current GP is 114m, we do HPIT HAAT T6SR. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in Geo.

Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Failed Rehab 193m gp european guild is looking for 10-15 players
    currently got 47/50 but some not doing their daily 600, getting 25 stars on geo tb wich is our main focus atm and of course tw high win ratio
    contact us for more info
    https://discord.gg/v3eGGN

• https://swgoh.gg/g/34837/the-new-austrian-empire/
    Austrian guild is looking for around 15 active players that have fun playing swgoh
    134M GP
    all 3 raids heroic (start 20:00 UTC)
    geo tb 10-11 stars
    discord possible but not enforced: https://discord.gg/pdTcyRN
    600 encouraged but not enforced :blush:
    high TW win rate
    my ally code: 795-736-158
  • Hey there!

The Force Remembers (43/50 62 mil GP) is an active, independent guild looking for a merger. We do HPIT, HAAT, T6 Sith, TBs (21 stars) and TWs (6 TW win streak). We're looking for players to help us with HSith and TBs and to ramp up to GeoTB eventually. We're pretty casual and laidback and have a 7-day inactive kick.

Level 85 with 1.5-2 mil GP preferred. Can be waived for a focused roster. JTR/JKR/NS squads preferred.

Contact me here, on Discord (Exar Kun#8101) or in-game ( 974-961-999).
  • kic wrote: »
    Has your guild been ravaged by retirements and people deciding to walk away? Looking for a welcoming place that can be your second home and realizes that we all have a life outside of this game? At Nukem, we've lost players due to retirement and apathy, but we currently have 13 spots (maybe a few more if needed) open for a group who's looking for a new home and new faces to hang out with.

We have the heroic raids on farm and are running the Geo TB (13-17 star range). We're a goofy group of people who've been through a lot together and still enjoy the game. We're looking for like-minded players who want to have fun, make bad jokes (and dad jokes), and grow together as we continue to accomplish whatever new events come our way.

We have players in NA, EU, and Asia, and we run alternating raid times to allow everyone to participate. Really, all that we ask is that you get some tickets in, let us know in advance when you're on vacation, be a team player with TB, and if you decide to join TW, contribute. It's pretty much that simple. Be free-to-play (most of us are), or not. No forced farms, but we're happy to talk strategy and planning to help players grow.

If this sounds like your kind of group, send me a message. Have more than 13 players? Let's talk and see what we can do. You can also find me at ally code 773-273-421. If you want to hit me on Discord, we can do that as well (we have a fun, but optional, Discord channel).

https://swgoh.gg/g/15920/nukem/

Send me discord invite: Spinoguy#9830
  • Looking for a small guild merge. Can take about 20 members. Message me here if interested.
  • DarthDarthDarth
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    We are a US based alliance with European-friendly raid times looking for
    * Either around 20 players to distribute between two guilds. OR
    * An opportunity to join a larger alliance and consolidate our rosters.

If your guild is fracturing and you need a new home, or if your alliance is losing members and could benefit from an injection of a new guild plus about 30 players to bolster your ranks, please get in touch.

We run all heroic raids, and Geo TB (scoring around 25-26 stars with full rosters.) We prefer Discord, participate in TB, and have solid TW-ready rosters with most legendary toons. Average GP across our two guilds is 4.3m

Catch me on Discord: Reo'ris#1337

You are welcome to check out our alliance Discord server at https://discord.gg/Vm2rPN7 if you want to see what we are like.
    Post edited by DarthDarthDarth on
  • RAGNAROK
    Looking for a smaller guild to merge with. We are an active Australia based Guild.
    Regularly entering TW, Heroic raids etc.
    Very friendly with experienced players and we are always out to help each other..
    Requirements are-
    Players must be active. At least every second day if not daily.
    GP of 1m

If you are a guild of 10+ players and want to join an active experienced and social guild then message me in game.
    Ally code 383691156
  • Lego Tie Defender / Gdc

Buscando nuevos jugadores para rellenar el Gremio para hacer mas estrellas en las Batallas de Geonosis

Tenemos varias plazas libres.

Requrimientos: jugar diariamente

Hacemos triunvirato heroico.

mi codigo de aliado es: 282-514-774

Que la fuerza te acompañe
  • THE PEOPLES CHAMPIONS

Hi,

I am Killa Brunz, one of the Guild Officers in The Peoples Champions. We are a laid back fun bunch, consisting of a strong core of 20 active members (30 in total) mainly based in the UK. We are casual players and extremely giving, always looking to support lower GP members grow by donating gears regularly.

We are genuinely looking for a merge with another guild (up to 25 players) with similar player base and after recently losing some members. It has been frustrating as we are no longer able to sign up to TW, especially as in the past we had a very good winning record going.

Regularly complete Herioc Rancor, HAAT and Tier 6 Sith Raid. With the addition of a few more strong players we can easily step up to Heroic Sith.

About us:
    • 80M GP
    • H. PIT
    • H. HAAT
    • Tier 6 Sith
    • 25 LSTB
    • 25 DSTB

Requirements:
    • A small guild of equal size or smaller to bolster our GP and Raid activity
    • No minimum GP requirements
    • Participate in Guild Events (Raids, TWs and TBs)
    • Discord available for communication ease

Contact me on:
    Discord: KillaBrunz#3811
    Ally Code: 992-845-249
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/8073/wookies-on-ritalin/
    https://discord.gg/kecTG26
    Purk#0474

Wookies on Ritalin is looking for a few good natured players. If you are looking for a strict no nonsense guild, that’s not us. We are here to enjoy the game in the process of continually advancing. We are one of three guilds within the Chiss Ascendancy Alliance. Tons of veteran leadership to help with whatever direction you want to go!

Territory battles is the only area we require and expect full participation. We also ask all members to work on farming with TB in mind. Currently we are 21 star in Geonosis: Separatist Might, and 44 star in Hoth. We are focusing on Geo but sprinkle in Hoth for members needing rewards there.

Territory War and Raids are not mandatory. Even so, we still win more TWs than we lose. We love those Zetas! The Pit is on auto, just join and get rewards. TANK is over fairly fast, most of the time only a few of the top GP members do much so lower GP can get better rewards. SITH takes a few hours, similar to TANK often higher GP do enough to move it on.
    Raid time: 3pm and 7pm cst (weekly rotation) for SITH and 8pm cst for TANK

Due to some shuffling within the Alliance, we are looking for members in the ~3m GP or higher range. Prefer if you already have both Revan and Dark Revan. Strong Geo squads will move you way up in consideration! If you have a little lower GP but a highly efficient roster, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Currently we are looking for 10 new members.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/28824/rebels-reb0rn/

Rebels Reb0rn are a friendly, helpful, ftp UK based guild. We are looking to recruit 10 or so players and will even consider a possible merger. Some of us have been playing together from almost the beginning, my twin brother being the guild leader, We now have a good amount of active players that want to progress with the DSGeoTB and upcoming LSGeoTB we need more players!

Now farming Traya, we are looking for active members who want to progress with all TB’s and TW.

Guild info
    - 41 members
    - 135 mil GP
    - Guild refresh: 17:30 GMT
    - HAAT and HSTR: 19:00 GMT with 24hr joining period
    - Simmed HPit: 18:00 GMT with 24hr joining period
    - We rotate the TB’s
    - LSTB: 37 🌟
    - DSTB: 39 🌟
    - Geo TB: 10 🌟
    - TW - 28 wins

Requirements

- 2.5m GP
    - 2m GP with lean roster and HSTR ready
    - 500 tokens daily
    - HSTR on farm with full participation
    - Active on Discord
    - If you join u must participate in TW
    - TB active a must
    - Willing to use Echobase to assign platoons

Please DM me your swgoh.gg link if you would like to be considered or want more details.
  • Phantom Gaurd is looking for a group of 9-10 people. We are a US based guild that is 135 mil gp. We do all heroic and alternate between tbs.
    Please message me on here or in game.
    658-966-138
  • Looking for 15 to 20 dedicated and active players to merge guilds. We were able to get 21 stars in GTB with only 46 players. unfortunately we have had several players retire from the game lately.

Message me on Discord.
    Fearless#3370

https://swgoh.gg/g/5087/kor-vengeance/
  • HenryChinaski
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Hello people,

I am the leader of dark hellmutt. We are looking for 13-15 active players (3m+ gp). Lately we've lost many players. Some retired, left or i had to boot inactive players. Right now, we have 36 members and around 140m gp. There are some alt accounts that i can boot, so i can open up a few more spots if needed. 15-16 max.
    We are very good at tw. All heroic raids. But we need extra gp for better geo tb scores. Contact me on discord if you are interested.

Discord henrychinaski#6386

• Cadet Academy is looking to merge with 9 active players, to help out it in any way they can.

- 139.4 Mil GP
    - Geonosis DSTB: 10*
    - Raids: HSith @ 6:00 PM CST | HAAT @ 7:00 PM CST | HRancor (Simmed) @ 8:00 PM CST
    - 500 to 600 daily tickets
    - 2.5M GP Required (JTR team for HSith P1 would be beneficial, not required)
    - We allow for up to 7 Days of inactivity, please let us know if you'll be gone longer, we all need vacations. :)
    - Discord isn't required.

We're a friendly, semi-casual, active guild based in the US (all are welcome), that's been around for a little over 3 years & are looking for those that share our love of this game & are self-motivated. We do enjoy helping others get the most out of their roster & will gladly help with team crafting, modding, etc.

Open to join
    Ally Code: 448-371-539

• Looking for a group of 5-10 people.

GMT+3, 118M, ALL HEROICS, 10+ stars GEOTB

Bluebyte#0925

• Shok
    73 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Edit: We have found a group to merge with. Many thanks to everyone who has shown interest!

Channel 4 News Team is a casual but focused guild looking for a like minded group of 20-25 players to merge with. We have a strong core and are looking to fill out our roster in order to maintain an active and healthy guild dynamic while also challenging end game content.

Guild info
    - 39 members (planning to cut)
    - 106 mil GP
    - HAAT/HPit/Tier 6 Sith Raid
    - Geo TB: 8 stars

DM me if you think we could be a good match and would like to chat!
    Post edited by Shok on
This discussion has been closed.