62 posts Member
edited March 2016
For GW my A-team is
Barris L 6*
Old daka 6*
Luminara 6*
GS 7*
IG-86 7*
I ran this team by accident in Arena today and it won putting me in top 20. Was very surprised with this since only the dmg dealers are 7*. I have used the team again since then and realized that it is very viable. Anyone else tried a set-up like this?

Replies

• Your server must stink :)
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    That's a very good team with great survivability, although not very fast and not great dps. Glad it worked for you!
  • Waxx25
    62 posts Member
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Your server must stink :)
    Like your reply yes.

• Waxx25
    62 posts Member
    That's a very good team with great survivability, although not very fast and not great dps. Glad it worked for you!
    Thx. It is not very fast at all but the healing power is very strong and for some reason ig86 and GS always call on each other to assist (seriously its weird, they do that 90% of the time allowing the team to still have very high dmg)
  • Offense is easy, how did they do on defense .. I'm assuming you dropped a lot .. Take out 86 and GS and an enemy could pass for 6 turns and still win
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Waxx25
    62 posts Member
    Offense is easy, how did they do on defense .. I'm assuming you dropped a lot .. Take out 86 and GS and an enemy could pass for 6 turns and still win

Defense it was not good at all. For that I put in my all 7* poggle lead droid team. That holds its spot relatively well.
  • Curious, how did you "accidentally" run that team in Arena? You see the teams before you go in. Were you thinking you were in GW?
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • For my GW I run

6* Barriss leader
    6* Daka
    7* Lumi
    6* Rey
    7* QGJ / 6* Dooku

I never lose, retreat, nor even look at the teams before I battle. With those 3 healers, it's instant win, so it's not surprising it does well in arena on offense.