GAS tenacity bug

GAS’s bonus 25% tenacity per ally should wear off once all allies are defeated. It doesn’t, it is almost impossible to stun GAS in a 5vs1 situation even if your potency is higher than GAS tenacity.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's not a bug, abilities like that apply the bonus at the beginning of the match and it sticks all the way through.

R2 does the same thing, the only way to clear the bonuses he gives to the team is to defeat him.
  • All you need to do is get nihilus to make him go goodbye
  • @Kyno If I'm reading this correctly it should drop his tenacity back down to normal levels when he is alone. j2uln274uvyc.jpg
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    All you need to do is get nihilus to make him go goodbye

Good luck getting nihilus' annihilate off.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It's not a bug, abilities like that apply the bonus at the beginning of the match and it sticks all the way through.

R2 does the same thing, the only way to clear the bonuses he gives to the team is to defeat him.

No. Hero with no Fear explicitly says bonuses wear off after all other allies are defeated.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    maybe it's "The Chosen One" that dispells the stun immidiately due to a crit hit? Im just guessing here, haven't done much fighting vs/with ganakin.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    maybe it's "The Chosen One" that dispells the stun immidiately due to a crit hit? Im just guessing here, haven't done much fighting vs/with ganakin.

GAS can’t be critically hit once all allies are defeated so not that either.

I have submitted a bug report but don’t seem to be getting any traction. Given that he’s a meta defining character and this makes him quite over-powered, it needs to get fixed. (Or an explanation from CG why it’s wai)
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    All you need to do is get nihilus to make him go goodbye

Can’t see that working against R7 teams but would like to see it. Best I’ve come up with for now is Padme. I use Padme’s cunning plan and Yoda’s battle meditation right before I kill last of GAS’s allies. That way I have foresight against GAS aoe when he stands up, and then stacks of courage to down him in 1 shot. Can be difficult to time correctly though.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno If I'm reading this correctly it should drop his tenacity back down to normal levels when he is alone. j2uln274uvyc.jpg
    Jimbob wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

No. Hero with no Fear explicitly says bonuses wear off after all other allies are defeated.

Sorry, that's my bad, I missed that line. So yes it should be removed when he is alone, as stated.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno If I'm reading this correctly it should drop his tenacity back down to normal levels when he is alone. j2uln274uvyc.jpg
    Jimbob wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Sorry, that's my bad, I missed that line. So yes it should be removed when he is alone, as stated.

All good :smile: I dont look at his kit very often so I had to double check myself
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Why would you? He's a useless paperweight.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Why would you? He's a useless paperweight.

At R7 he leads the best team in game, hands down...
  • IceHawk117
    36 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Now you can fear him.
    Post edited by IceHawk117 on
  • I just fought my first GS team in arena earlier today. G11 with 3 Zetas, surrounded by R7 clones + R7 Ahsoka.

First fight I just winged it. Lost brilliantly. Haha. Then decided to focus down GS to change stance, then Fives. I know G13 and Relic GS would be vastly different:

dltbmwz52nbd.png