Terrority war bug

Not sure if anyone else is suffering this but players in my guild are. When you click on the rank number to go into the section where you can check points from setting defence etc the game goes to a loading screen and doesn’t go any further. Will this affect attack phase also or just if your checking banners from guild members?

Replies

• Options
    Same here.
    The power creep of bugs and their ability to infest random parts of the code even when there hasn't been a software update is astonishing!
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Yep noticed this too.

Whats the best way to let the devs know?
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb i can’t seem to report this in bugs report. Sorry for the tag just want to bring it to your attention incase your unaware of the issue
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    That’s not the only issues either. 15 of us in my guild never had the signup appear for us.

No one believes this
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone else is suffering this but players in my guild are. When you click on the rank number to go into the section where you can check points from setting defence etc the game goes to a loading screen and doesn’t go any further. Will this affect attack phase also or just if your checking banners from guild members?

My guild experiencing this aswell

• Options
    @Kyno could you pass this on please, still a current issue and can’t see anything about it from developers. Tried posting the issue in bug reports and as always for myself, no option to post just preview each time
  • Options
    Players of a sister guild can see their ranks normally. The only thing that happened that could be a factor here is we had one player leave the guild in the middle of TW (after placing some defence).
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Hell8MySoul

You can message me and I can help you work through reporting this to Answers HQ. Thay is the way you can get the attention for this issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>