5 Stars and gearing limit to g11

Could You please consider removing 7* condition from gear 12? There’s too much difference in power between g11 (max for 5*) and r7. Maybe introduce new limits, for example:
- 7* for r5-r7
- 6* for r2-r4
- 5* for g13 finisher & r1
I think that it would solve most of concerns with 5* GS and Malak unlock and still leave enough power increase that ppl would want to reach 7*

Please give this a serious consideration. Thank You in advance.

Replies

• I think a better, and less complicated solution, would be to make it so that 5* toons can be brought up to g12, but you need 7* to equip the g13 finisher
  • I think that g12 is too low in this day and age ;) besides, I think that it would be nice to have some gear improvement possibility between 6* and 7* ;)
  • I think a better, and less complicated solution, would be to make it so that 5* toons can be brought up to g12, but you need 7* to equip the g13 finisher

This.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Kudlaty wrote: »
    Could You please consider removing 7* condition from gear 12? There’s too much difference in power between g11 (max for 5*) and r7. Maybe introduce new limits, for example:
    - 7* for r5-r7
    - 6* for r2-r4
    - 5* for g13 finisher & r1
    I think that it would solve most of concerns with 5* GS and Malak unlock and still leave enough power increase that ppl would want to reach 7*

Please give this a serious consideration. Thank You in advance.

Really really bad idea... Well, not the idea but the limits on the example you gave. A better example would be:
    7* required for the g12 finisher.
    6* required for the g11 finishers.
    Anything below 6* shouldn't be able to get to g12.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    weird necro, but ok
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.