What gear do I need for Phoenix?

Hey everyone! I’m looking to see if my Phoenix squad is good enough for AoW and Emperor’s Demise. Here is the link to my squad: http://swgoh.gg/squads/173309/

I’m looking to see what gear level my characters need to be. All basics and uniques will be omega. No zetas. Shooting for 7 star in both events. Thanks for the help.

Replies

• lolz
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Assuming your toons will be 7 star by the time the event comes, 7 star EP wont be a problem. It is one of the easiest events. For thrawn you need G9 for ezra, G7-8 for the rest. G10 ezra will be a big bonus. Toon levels need to be as high as possible. I would recommend level 80 atleast. Even with this you will need several tries as the event is pretty RNG based. If you struggle, putting some potency mods on Zeb will help. His daze and stuns are crucial.
  • Options
    what if I dont have erza? what gear would I need to beat thrawn? gear 8 doesnt do it... so I am guessing 10 or 11?
  • crzydroid
    7297 posts Moderator
    Options
    what if I dont have erza? what gear would I need to beat thrawn? gear 8 doesnt do it... so I am guessing 10 or 11?

Gear 8 CAN do it. If you can't, then not having Ezra isn't your problem. It's either mods or tactics.
  • Options
    wait it isnt? so u saying I can do this even with no erzas? as for mods yea most of them are dot 4s... but good news is I can farm dot 5s now since my team is good enough to farm 5 dots including speed tier 3
  • Options
    anyways whats the kill order for thrawn 7 star challenge?
  • Options
    and how would u know without erza would work. did u beat thrawn without erza?
  • Options
    nice but isnt that because his phoniex gear 11? so I am guessing I need gear 11 then or would 10 be enough?
  • crzydroid
    7297 posts Moderator
    Options
    and how would u know without erza would work. did u beat thrawn without erza?

Yes, everyone gear 8, omegas on uniques. Hera, Sabine, Chopper above 200 speed, Zeb I think 180ish and Kanan slower.
  • Options
    thanks droid I just work on the mods and omega them