B1 cant crit

B1 battledroid cant crit but it has crit chance and crit dammage in mastery. Its ok that b1 cant crit . Can u change crit d and chance to defence pen and acc So it make sense.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Gains a heck of a lot of damage though. Huge offence boost for the Droid team with him hitting hard every turn. More defence penetration would probably make him ridiculous.

All agility attackers get the same stat boosts.
  • Options
    Yes i know but why does je have crit bonuses when he can`t crit. That is the question. I like him and use him alot
  • Options
    Warg1 wrote: »
    Yes i know but why does je have crit bonuses when he can`t crit. That is the question. I like him and use him alot
    All agility attackers get the same stat boosts.
    ☝️
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

it's the same for many toons, like offense on 3po or hoda. just go with it lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Il guess i have to do that. Its just waste of recorses
  • Options
    B1 battledroid cant crit but it has crit chance and crit dammage in mastery. Its ok that b1 cant crit . Can u change crit d and chance to defence pen and acc So it make sense.
    You increase his relic for the other stat boosts. Do you also feel like equipping a square for secondary speed gain is a waste on HY or C3?