Can someone help me out of a hole?

Hi! I played this game years ago but never really dove in to the events and trying to progress through the game. I bought a few of the store packs for characters I liked and that was all fine until I came back to the game recently. I decided to try to do the events to get the legendary characters, and I read that the way to do that is to farm Phoenix Squadron. So I'm trying to do that, but I'm finding that I can't even get a shipment's worth of Zeb or Kanan per day because I'm getting crushed in Galactic War and Squad Arena. I sometimes get 400 Galactic War points in a day if I'm lucky, but I often don't. And I'm ranked 3266 in squad arena so I'm not getting much from that either. At this rate, it will take me forever to get Kanan and Zeb farmed. So I think before I do that, I need to salvage my account and find a way to not be terrible at Squad Arena and Galactic War. Can someone please help me identify the path of least resistance to do that with my characters?

Here are my characters: https://swgoh.gg/p/795173672/characters/

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    should start over, unfortunately. you will be eons behind in arena, as everyone else on your shard has been progressing while you were away. just start over, get phoenix. follow the pillar system (just google swgoh pillars). gl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Yeah, dude, a lot of the time I’d recommend sticking it out, but if you’re getting killed in galactic war that account needs to throw in the towel.
  • Well that's unfortunate. Thanks guys.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Disregarding whether you start over or keep this account:

Always keep your main team (arena and GW) at max level.
    Don't spread your resources too thin. Only level up and gear characters which you are actually planning on using now or in the near future.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I believe Bastila lead Jedi is a strong GW team.
  • xPat3678x
    251 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Nihilus lead is great for GW also.

Oh shoot, I should have looked at your roster first.. Lol. You have like no Sith pretty much so I guess Nihilus won't be the best for you. His lead can just keep your Sith health up, and regen greatly.