GEO TB GLITCH

Thanks for consistently robbing me and my guild of points for geo tb ever since launch.

No dooku this game. What's the excuse?
Waste of my freaking time
cjvpgg23upok.jpg

Replies

• Whenever that happens to me I go airplane mode, game says connection error, come out of airplane mode and it finishes the battle.

Might not work for you, but it does for me.
  • Check the log on the TB main screen to see if you got points for completing previous waves. I’ve had to do that before.
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Same problem. Using BH (Bossk, Boba, Dengar, Cad Bane, IG88)
    ka2iax4ofs5y.png

Cheers, CG
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    What team were you using?
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Sorry. I was using BH. Edited above.
  • Whenever that happens to me I go airplane mode, game says connection error, come out of airplane mode and it finishes the battle.

Worth a shot anyways. Thanks for sharing.
  • You should at least get the waves completed so far. But you do lose whatever waves you might still have completed after the glitch.
  • Yea it cost our team a win for the SM which lost us both points and GET

Cg should be sending out an in game message/mail advocating this tactic
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Kyno wrote:
    For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.
    You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.
    Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

@Kyno
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>