Rework idea's for Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight Guardian and Luminara Unduli

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited July 2020
Jedi Consular
Light Side, Healer, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Well rounded Healer with a balanced mix of Offence and Defence.

Saber Strike (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to reduce Cooldowns by 1. If Jedi Consular is below 50% Health, chance to reduce Cooldowns is increased to 100%.

Jedi Healing (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Each ally Recovers Health equal to 40% of Jedi Consular’s Max Health. All Light Side Healer allies and allied Jedi Knight Guardian gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Attack as Defence (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and recover Health equal to damage dealt. If Jedi Consular is below 50% Health, this attack deals double damage. This attack can’t be Evaded.
Jedi Knight Guardian
Light Side, Tank, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Tenacious Tank that is tougher at low health and strongest with Healer allies.

Saber Sweep (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offence Down for 2 turns. If target enemy has Offence Up or Tenacity Up, this attack can’t be Resisted.

Saber Throw (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Jedi Knight Guardian gains Defence Up for 2 turns. Then deal Physical damage to all enemies, dispel all buffs from them, and inflict Ability Block on them for 1 turn. If all other allies are Light Side Healer, Ability Block can’t be Dispelled. This attack can’t be Evaded.

Defend the Order (Unique)
At the start of battle, Jedi Knight Guardian gains +25% Potency and +25% Counter Chance for each Light Side Healer Ally. In addition, Jedi Knight Guardian has +50% Tenacity and Health Steal, doubled while below 50% Health.
Luminara Unduli
Light Side, Healer, Leader, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Master Healer that uses her wisdom to allow her allies to perform at their best.

Patient Strike (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and apply Evasion Up to all Light Side Healer allies for 2 turns.

Flow of the Force (Special) (Cooldown: 2 turns)
Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack can’t be Evaded and deals 5% more damage for each status effect on all units.

Master Healer’s Blessing (Special) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
All allies Recover Health equal to 20% of Luminara’s Max Health at the start of their next 3 turns. All Light Side Healer allies gain Stealth for 2 turns. If Jedi Knight Guardian is an ally, she gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Master Healer’s Wisdom (Leader) Zeta
At the start of battle, all Light Side Healer allies and allied Jedi Knight Guardian lose all Protection and gain that much Max Health. In addition, all Light Side Healer allies and allied Jedi Knight Guardian gain Offence equal to 5% of their Max Health, are immune to (Max) Health and Offence manipulation effects from other abilities and Status Effects, and take reduced damage from Percentage Health Damage effects.
Visas Marr
Light Side, Healer
Offensive Healer with strong anti-Sith synergy.

Telekinetic Blast (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all debuffs on Visas and another random debuffed ally. If the target is Sith, Visas Marr and her lowest-health ally recover 25% Max Health. If any debuffs where dispelled, reduce the cooldown of Dark Healing by 1.

Dark Healing (Special) (Cooldown: 8 turns)
Deal Physical damage to all enemies. All allies gain Health Steal Up for 1 turn and recover health equal to 35% of Visas Marr’s Max Health. If Visas Marr is at full health after using this ability, Revive a random defeated ally at 50% Health.

Piercing Strike (Special) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant all allies Defence Penetration Up for 2 turns. This attack ignores Protection.

Returned To The Light (Unique) (Zeta)
Visas Marr has a 60% chance to assist whenever another Light Side Healer ally attacks an enemy once per turn, increased to 100% when they attack Sith enemies. In addition, while Visas Marr has no debuffs, she has 100% Counter Chance and a 60% chance to assist whenever another non Light Side Healer ally attacks Sith enemies once per turn.

This is an idea for a Light Side Healer team (5th most likely Barriss Offee). I don't think they will be meta but they will be a useful team.
As always tell me what you think.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Wouldn't your luminara special be OP vs. the revans and possibly padme?
  • Tryxa wrote: »
    Wouldn't your luminara special be OP vs. the revans and possibly padme?

No different than Boba Fett's wrist rocket or Vader's culling blade.

dvmfuc2v08od.png
  • Luminara's basic could possibly lead to infinite turns when against a Zader lead. Constantly using basic allows her to cleanse the DoTs and take turn after turn to reduce her cooldowns fully or just beat a unit down with her basic. That's the only issue.

This wouldn't be an A team, possibly C or B, but it'd definitely be good. Need stuns and boosted stats for higher team viability.
  • Luminara's basic could possibly lead to infinite turns when against a Zader lead. Constantly using basic allows her to cleanse the DoTs and take turn after turn to reduce her cooldowns fully or just beat a unit down with her basic. That's the only issue.
    That's not much of an issue. Seeing as Barriss's Unique also has this in it. Except since that's a unique the loop can't ever be broken. These 2 simply counter Vader's lead. Having said that Luminara's basic was the one I had the most trouble with designing so if you've got another idea I wold love to hear it.
    This wouldn't be an A team, possibly C or B, but it'd definitely be good. Need stuns and boosted stats for higher team viability.
    Fair enough. Thou since vissas has revives and Barris has her zeta. I think this team will be hard to take down for the unprepared (kinda like genosians).

• Light side healers is far to restricting to be useful, even as you said it requires those three, Barriss (who is fair enough she doesn't really have a set team she's a part of) and Visas who other than being a healer has no synergies, or breaking up a Revan team with Jolee. It'd be far better to have some of the abilities (JKG's AOE and Luminara's heal primarily) just be "galactic republic/galactic republic Jedi" allies or at the minimum bump it to healers and support, preferably a mix of both
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Light side healers is far to restricting to be useful, even as you said it requires those three, Barriss (who is fair enough she doesn't really have a set team she's a part of) and Visas who other than being a healer has no synergies, or breaking up a Revan team with Jolee. It'd be far better to have some of the abilities (JKG's AOE and Luminara's heal primarily) just be "galactic republic/galactic republic Jedi" allies or at the minimum bump it to healers and support, preferably a mix of both

Thank for the feedback. I really appreciate this, but I can't do that.
    The point of this rework idea is to give Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight Guardian, Visas Marr and Luminara Unduli a team. I wanted these characters to be more useful. So if I extend the synergies to Galactic Republic Jedi and/or Support, I allow characters such as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Grand Master Yoda or Grand Admiral Thrawn into this team. That means that Visas Marr and Jedi Consular will probably be the first to be benched, once again making them useless (or at least much less viable) and completely negating the point of the rework idea.
    I was considering just Healer instead of light side, but 1) that didn't seem to fit the characters and 2) there are only 3 dark side healers, Old Daka, Taila and Tusken Shaman. None of which seem useful in this team.
    While I think Visas is already a pretty good character and doesn't need much more, I agree that she does lack some synergy. So I added an idea for her in this. More specifically I added something to her unique to benefit Light Side Healer allies. Also made some slight improvements here or there (like Jedi Knight Guardian's unique).
  • Came back to this one after quite some time and made a few updates. Most notably I added an effect to Luminara's lead (mostly due to Ki-Adi-Mundi unique being way too powerful under her lead) and simplified Jedi Knight Guardian's unique.
    As always, tell me what you think.