Is Darth Revan Immune to Fracture?

Smidday
134 posts Member
edited November 2019
I’ve just started using Thrawn on my Drevan team and fighting another Drevan I tried to fracture their Drevan but it didn’t apply, is this WAI? I read his kit which says I’m he dispels stuns and ability block but nothing about Fracture?

Replies

• If your thrawn has corrupted battle meditation when you use fracture it won't land, look at dark side bastillas kit
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    You need to read the kits of the entire opposing team. Not just the targeted toon. Bastila Shan (Fallen) prevents toons from inflicting debuffs if they have corrupted battle meditation when Darth Revan is in the leader slot
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Can Thrawn inflict Fracture/Jedi Knight Revan inflict Marked/Rey (Jedi Training) inflict Expose if they have Corrupted Battle Meditation?
    No, if a unit has Corrupted Battle Meditation they will NOT be able to inflict debuffs when they use an active ability.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198959/darth-revan-kit-faq
  • If your thrawn has corrupted battle meditation when you use fracture it won't land, look at dark side bastillas kit

Ah! The force bond? That makes sense I thought it was glitch or something. Thanks.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Edit: don't mind me
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Smidday wrote: »
    If your thrawn has corrupted battle meditation when you use fracture it won't land, look at dark side bastillas kit

Ah! The force bond? That makes sense I thought it was glitch or something. Thanks.

Best thing to do if Thrawn has corrupted battle meditation is to have him TM swap with the highest TM ally on your team, then fracture (especially if there are allies at or near 100% tm). Unless Bastilla moves in between, Thrawn will be able to fracture as he'll no longer have corrupted battle meditation.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m