Is Sandbagging now the ultimate power in the universe?

2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Going in with 46 or fewer I would say constitutes sandbagging.

Any thought behind that number? Or is it as arbitrary as it sounds?

If guilds can be short a few members or have a few members on vacation, who’s to say they can’t have 4 or more missing?

They can, it just seems less likely is all. I guess it also depends what level your guild is at. Lower GP guilds I can definitely see that happen. I’m in a 240m+ guild so I’m looking at it from that perspective. Not too common to see 4+ people sitting out unless it’s an intentional sandbag.

Is your guild intentionally sandbagging, or did opposing guilds admit to intentionally sandbagging?
    In my experience guilds never admit to intenionally sandbagging, so if your guild isn't intentionally sandbagging i do have to wonder what makes you say that it's uncommon uless it's intentional.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Going in with 46 or fewer I would say constitutes sandbagging.

Any thought behind that number? Or is it as arbitrary as it sounds?

If guilds can be short a few members or have a few members on vacation, who’s to say they can’t have 4 or more missing?

They can, it just seems less likely is all. I guess it also depends what level your guild is at. Lower GP guilds I can definitely see that happen. I’m in a 240m+ guild so I’m looking at it from that perspective. Not too common to see 4+ people sitting out unless it’s an intentional sandbag.

So am I, and 4 is probably our average.... so not everyone is in your situation and not everyone that crosses your arbitrary line is doing it intentionally.