501st Trooper farm

Hello everyone I am sure this out here but i been trying to google it and find the answer. I have been reading how the 501st is a good arena team. I was wondering where are all the places to farm them? and are they really worth it.

Replies

• Shaak-Ti and Clones is probably the 3rd best team ingame right now. (behind DRevan and GAS). GAS 7 star and clones is the best team right now.

Echo is fleet store only
    Ahsoka Tano should be Cantina store
    Rex is fleet store
    5s is Cantina store
    Shaak-Ti is fleet hard node only

There are other things to farm from Hard nodes. So I don't suggest farming them there (5s and Ashoka have hard nodes)
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    Shaak-Ti and Clones is probably the 3rd best team ingame right now. (behind DRevan and GAS). GAS 7 star and clones is the best team right now.

Echo is fleet store only
    Rex is fleet store
    5s is Cantina store

There are other things to farm from Hard nodes. So I don't suggest farming them there (5s and Ashoka have hard nodes)

Thank you. I have a little ways to go then. I dont have access to fleet store yet. I am lvl 51. I will get there. I for sure will be farming this when i can.
  • Oh, then don't worry about GAS for now. He needs a stupid amount of characters/ships to unlock.

Good luck. Hope you're enjoying the game.
  • By the time you get to the point where you can unlock GAS, he will probably be long gone as the top arena team. You'd be better off focusing on more quickly attainable goals (EP, thrawn, GMY, etc.) that could help you out early in Arena or GAC, in my opinion.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TaviRus wrote: »
    Shaak-Ti and Clones is probably the 3rd best team ingame right now. (behind DRevan and GAS). GAS 7 star and clones is the best team right now.

Echo is fleet store only
    Rex is fleet store
    5s is Cantina store

Where does padme rank on your top team list?
  • Thank you everyone. I am working on the phoenix squad. I have them 4 and 5*s right now. then i have to figure out the next path once i get them to 7*s
  • TaviRus wrote: »

Echo is fleet store only
    Rex is fleet store
    5s is Cantina store

Echo and Rex are also in the Guild Store
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q