Mod storage increase For the luv of all players!

Seriously cg please please please increase mod storage allowance. It needed to be increased over a year ago and nothing! Can't be that hard to double the amount of mods we can hold in inventory!!!!

Replies

• I remember 9 years ago or such when someone went high up in a Chicago skyscraper and shot up a Patent Law Office the 1st thing that popped in my head was, "What did they do to that guy?" While obviously probably not a measured response, you can bet it wasn't true insanity: behavior without a reason.

You can bet in the case of mod cap that CG has a reason. Likely not insanity. Please don't shoot them up.
  • Sort through them and sell the junk.
  • Sell them.... level them until you see all stats... not having that (1) +6 speed? Sell...
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I remember 9 years ago or such when someone went high up in a Chicago skyscraper and shot up a Patent Law Office the 1st thing that popped in my head was, "What did they do to that guy?" While obviously probably not a measured response, you can bet it wasn't true insanity: behavior without a reason.

You can bet in the case of mod cap that CG has a reason. Likely not insanity. Please don't shoot them up.

What is wrong with you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    What a strange way to say they might have their reasons.
  • TVF wrote: »

What is wrong with you?
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    What a strange way to say they might have their reasons.
    No doubt! I hope one day isn't necro. I remember seeing them answer this question in a Q&A, seems that mods take up quite a bit of space on their servers. Best thing you can do is go through them and sell the junk. I have several characters I leveled up to 50 just to put mods on them. I swear, I am only using Gar as a mod depository.

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Not good at managing their resources..
  • Not good at managing their resources..

I'm surprised TVF hasn't pointed that out already
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    icanectc wrote: »
    Cossin wrote: »
    Sell them.... level them until you see all stats... not having that (1) +6 speed? Sell...

Yea because thats never crossed my mind.....

so why aren't you just selling them? What am i missing here? I just don't get it. Surely you don't have close to 500 mods you may need/want to use later on..
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not good at managing their resources..

I'm surprised TVF hasn't pointed that out already

Ninja'd!