Victory points with fleet territory in the GA

Hi,

Can the victory points for cleaning the fleet territory be boosted to reward the same amount as the squad one? Right now the rewards for the cleaning of the fleet territory is +153 point and the squad one is +180. I Understand that the squads territories call for more teams, but they also reward the victory of each individual team as well (between +16 to +64 for squad defeated), the ship, as it always will be only one ship will only reward between +16 to +66 one time. As it is, even if booth side clean all opponents teams (squads and fleet) but one team, if the only team in one side is a ship fleet and the one team in the other side is a squad, the one that has the the remaining squad will have about +27 point of advantage for about the same effort and more or less same victories. In this way the ships fleet are really undervalued.

I´m ranting because I fell exactly in this example a few times: It just happened with me in this GA, me and my opponent cleaned all teams of each other but one, and he will win just because of the difference in the full territory cleaning points. And it happened with me a few times in the past when there was fleet teams in the GA. It kind of discourage the investment in the fleet side of the game as event if I have a fleet that I know my opponent will not defeat it doesn't matter in the end.

Sorry for the english, it isn't my mother language and it is been a while since I last wrote in it.

Replies

• I see your point and this is a problem too in 3v3 GAC battles. There it's the other way around, you get more points for ships than toons. Would be nice if they ever change that.

Right now some people ignore setting strong toon defense and use weak ones instead as they know their enemy can't beat their fleet. So they go all in on offense.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn