Fleet Tactics Question

Kodiak_Skywalker
49 posts Member
edited November 2019
So I've been running the following in my shard lately. On offense I've been slaying. The only fleets that still get me nearly every time are GR ships under Ackbar or mace who reinforce Anakin first - tricky jerks! But I'm wondering if my supreme fleet can be improved by a few things I'll ask about below...

Ackbar lead:
HMF, Biggs, Vader
Reinforce; Slave 1, Xanawamus, Ploko

With this I'm able to - assists included - get in 10, 12 and even more attacks before any reinforcements enter battle. Biggs attacks Evey time HMF does and HMF assists half the times Biggs swings. Each Vader attack gives Biggs taunt and heals 20% of his protection. Pretty nasty and this setup picks opposing fleets to death fast too.

I would like to take HMF off this starting lineup and replace him with tie Silencer because previously I've had great success utilizing krus basic att stun mechanic. Then I'd be reinforcing HMF first which has the added benefit of
-all rebels have a free attack, well, two attacks with the assists that will trigger...
-reduce ackbars ultimate ability cool down by one. The biggest benefit of this is that now my ultimate almost always fires off *before* an opposing tarkin's ultimate. Usually tarkin fleets beat me to it by a turn. So that helps me big time.

This is going to slow me down a bit I am aware. But it's also going to make my fleet much more of say *a sleeper*. The front three aren't synergized well at all. Running Ackbar instead of tarkin or one of the meta capital ships. I think the snapshot of what my opponents see of my fleet.. .. .. .. 'personally' *I'm thinking* "this dude's a r tard, I'll smoke that team for sure," right? So I worry that I'm gonna drop rank faster than I do now every day because *everybody* is going to attack me.

Any thoughts or advice are welcome!

Btw the fleet setup described above - is deadly as all get out if anyone is having trouble with ships and wants a nasty option. Run that you can't mess it up it plays itself