Can we finally adjust crystal packs

Hey it’s been 4 years almost .. can $10 finally just be considered a “fair” price for an insignificant stat boost. You guys make $100 million a year on a bad year. Making the $10 pack just shy of 1400 crystals is wack. Literally would be happy if u just gave us the extra 60 crystals for the same price. I mean.. the gold gear is 750 so more common gear like stun guns stun cuffs and carbantis are over priced at this point IMO but convincing a business to intentionally lower profits is never gunna happen. So please just consider bumping up the one single pack to a full 1400.

Replies

• The numbers aren't arbitrary. They're where they are for a reason, and I seriously doubt they're going to go against whatever calculation told them that was the correct number after four years, just because one guy went "c'mon fellas whaddayasay."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• It's like the hot dog packs sport 10 counts, and buns are in packs of 8. There's a reason...yeah there is...
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    The numbers aren't arbitrary. They're where they are for a reason, and I seriously doubt they're going to go against whatever calculation told them that was the correct number after four years, just because one guy went "c'mon fellas whaddayasay."

Well of course. They want to entice us to spend $20 a time.