Option to choose ships or No ships in GAC

Some love, some hate ships...
Just give us an option when joining GAC, who choose ships will fight those who wants ships.
Who choose no ships battle other people without ships, simpler impossible.

Myself don't care at all about ships, my last effort was for unlocking zetas, I enter an arena battle and quit just for the dailies.

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I only want to fight people with 7* 86s.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ships are a part of the game and have been for a long time. Play the game. That would be like not drafting any RBs for your fantasy football team and then wanting a special league with only receivers.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    That's the same as "option to choose meta or no meta". Will never ever happen and shouldn't be.
  • I want to be able to choose whether I'm in a shard with our without DR, so that way I can reach the top spot with my JKR squad. I should be able to do that, right? Make it easier on myself so I can do better?
  • Yeah I dont like Revans, I want to filter them out.
  • I like to kick noobs and always win. Can I filter everyone from kyber and aurodium out, please?
  • I’ve invested in ships. That means I have quite a lot of characters that are useless/less optimal in general PVP. (Here’s looking at you Poe Damron)

Therefore, when ships are not part of GAC I’m at a disadvantage against opponents who have the same GP but have completely ignored ships in about of PVP.

Putting ships in levels the playing field for me in GAC.
  • Ships are a part of the game and have been for a long time. Play the game. That would be like not drafting any RBs for your fantasy football team and then wanting a special league with only receivers.

I get what you're saying but c'mon now, ships are currently treated like kickers or defenses haha.
  • I’ve invested in ships. That means I have quite a lot of characters that are useless/less optimal in general PVP. (Here’s looking at you Poe Damron)

Therefore, when ships are not part of GAC I’m at a disadvantage against opponents who have the same GP but have completely ignored ships in about of PVP.

Putting ships in levels the playing field for me in GAC.

I like using Poe against BH squads. Rather have the extra control with taunt and TMR than offense from Scav Rey.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Ships are a part of the game and have been for a long time. Play the game. That would be like not drafting any RBs for your fantasy football team and then wanting a special league with only receivers.

I get what you're saying but c'mon now, ships are currently treated like kickers or defenses haha.

Maybe. But I guess you could ask 49ers fans how they feel about that 😆
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Ships are a part of the game and have been for a long time. Play the game. That would be like not drafting any RBs for your fantasy football team and then wanting a special league with only receivers.

Maybe. But I guess you could ask 49ers fans how they feel about that 😆

Hey watch out, I'm a bears fan. I know plenty about the importance of kickers. They're just neglected/underappreciated, aka ships haha
  • TVF wrote: »

Don't like mirror matches?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Don't like mirror matches?

I just posted my Alt arena team on Discord.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I like the idea of a filter for now while we dont have many viable ship teams.... for now if you lose tour forst match chances are you lose that GA unless you took out enough ships to clear with your next squad (who probably isnt well equiped)

But once there are more viable squads for ships and more counter play if you lose then i think ships in GA should be manditory