No Mandalorian Marquee?

Seems like a missed opportunity to make some good money. After watching just the first episode, I know if happily buy him. Anyone else?

Replies

• They said in the last Q & A that they have no plans for the mandalorian
  • If that’s true then I don’t see that as a good sign for the game..
  • Efranzblau wrote: »
    They said in the last Q & A that they have no plans for the mandalorian

That’s not what they said.
    They said they couldn’t talk about it yet. And that plans change
  • Give it until the end of the season at least, then they'll probably introduce some of the important characters to the series. It's kinda early to release stuff when the first episode just aired. They need time to introduce characters and potential abilities to the audience first.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    ubwjomaet1qu.png

hvtsj3cfvcf1.png

They addressed this question twice in the recent Q&A. I'm sure toons from the show will come. I just think that toons from the movies are taking priority (which makes sense). Hopefully in the first part of 2020 we see characters from the show.
  • Kripty wrote: »
    If that’s true then I don’t see that as a good sign for the game..
    We didn't get Rebels content immediately. We didn't get Resistance content yet if at all. We didn't get Battlefront 2 content yet if at all.

Why is it a bad sign, or a sign that anything is different at all, that we aren't getting The Mandalorian content the day it comes out?

I wouldn't expect to see The Mandalorian content until we're further into the series and the major characters have time to solidify.

That said? The next big thing is Episode 9. But there's a gap after. We may see something for the season 1 finale.
    Still not a he.
  • +1, would loooove to see characters from this show added to the game!
    They’ve been so slow to release any new characters of late ):
  • Give it time. They probably want to wait to see if the show lasts. Resistance has been canceled and the gaming influence has been relatively small with KOTOR excepted. The show is limited to Disney’s streaming service so exposure is somewhat limited outside the Star Wars community. It will most likely produce toons after the second or third season IMO.
  • Then...can we have Tobias Beckett first?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Then...can we have Tobias Beckett first?
    Sadly, I think it's pretty safe to say that ship has sailed...

• Jawa rework with Mando content!
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Sebek wrote: »
    What about 80% of other world that do not have disneyplus

I thought the other 80% of the world was water?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    What about 80% of other world that do not have disneyplus

I thought the other 80% of the world was water?

.....or the UK. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yeah, not until it's available worldwide, AT LEAST. Maybe 2020 if we're lucky
  • Yeah, not until it's available worldwide, AT LEAST. Maybe 2020 if we're lucky

That has to suck. There are spoilers everywhere about the series, less than a week after it's been out. And a lot of places aren't even gonna get it until March.
  • willennium wrote: »
    Yeah, not until it's available worldwide, AT LEAST. Maybe 2020 if we're lucky

That has to suck. There are spoilers everywhere about the series, less than a week after it's been out. And a lot of places aren't even gonna get it until March.

The system made it difficult not to resort to piracy. But that's something to discuss elsewhere
  • willennium wrote: »
    Yeah, not until it's available worldwide, AT LEAST. Maybe 2020 if we're lucky

Spoilers appears in my daily news recommend by chrome. Oh well.