Little Missed opportunities

Watching through some Star Wars on the disney stream today just makes me notice little missed opportunities in the game.
Just little things like skill names, and the fact that there is no Gungan Faction (Theysin havin a GRAND army).

Anakin's Starfighter's basic should be called "A Good Trick" rather than "Locked On", because the animation has him try spinning. For Jedi Knight Anakin himself, Righteous Fury could be "Always on the Move" (would fit what the skill actually does more since it's bonus turns)
General Kenobi's skills don't reference high ground. not sure where it'd be.
Mace Windu has no skills referencing parties being over.
Stormtrooper Han's basic could be "Boring Conversation Anyway"
Captain Han Solo's res could be "That's Two You Owe Me"

I realize this is all just silliness and cosmetic, but it's fun to think of.
But can anyone think of any others?

Replies

• Anakin's Mom.... obviously.
    Slave Leia
    Sebulba
    Dude that trained Jyn Erso
    Dude that gave up Finn and the Resistance played by Benicio Del Toro.
    Oh, and Using-the-Toilet Han.
  • We are never asked if we’ve heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise.
  • They did get sime very right. The first time I heard Vader get defeated in game and he yelled "Noooooooooo!" I literally laughed out loud.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They did get sime very right. The first time I heard Vader get defeated in game and he yelled "Noooooooooo!" I literally laughed out loud.

The Emperor's cackle too when he uses his life drain special. Love that sound!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They did get sime very right. The first time I heard Vader get defeated in game and he yelled "Noooooooooo!" I literally laughed out loud.

The Emperor's cackle too when he uses his life drain special. Love that sound!

Both his event and Thrawn's - the music was masterfully done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    Yeah that one's great, the little things you know. When you use "Watch This" on Han's Millennium Falcon and it plays the hyperdrive fail sound it just cracks me up.
    Han's crit chance up buff being called "Never tell me the odds" and his Unique being "Shoots First" there's all sorts of references but they didn't get them all.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    C3PO's sounds are pretty good too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Please dont give such ideas as gungan faction. G13 and relics caused a lot of problems already, community cant deal with a bombad general.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Karozg wrote: »
    Please dont give such ideas as gungan faction. G13 and relics caused a lot of problems already, community cant deal with a bombad general.

We give ideas such as a Porkins faction and look where that got us.
  • Wait, people listen to the game?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Wait, people listen to the game?

Who said that?

EDIT: That joke, lame as it was, is even worse when I realize it could be read two different ways. I give myself a 2.7/10.0 on it.
  • Here are a few things that come to mind off the top of my head
    • First Order should have a trooper variant that uses that melee weapon that was used to fight Finn in EP 7. I think that was the only time (in a movie) that another weapon was shown that can duel a lightsaber
    • Holdo should've been a Fleet commander. I mean, that's literally what she did in the movie
    • L3-37 should be a droid leader since her whole deal was leading a droid rebellion basically
    • Wampa shouldn't be anti-Rebel. It's just a wild animal, it's not inherently evil or faction loyal.
    • How does Luke not have a ship yet?!?!
    • Mace Windu should be usable
  • Regarding sound, I've been turning it on whenever I am playing on my tablet. The few sounds mentioned already are definitely my faves, but the Ewok, call all to kill, with its clarion blare.. goosebumps!
    HMF wiggle and fail sound, I always think, yikes we're not getting away!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    willennium wrote: »
    Here are a few things that come to mind off the top of my head
    • First Order should have a trooper variant that uses that melee weapon that was used to fight Finn in EP 7. I think that was the only time (in a movie) that another weapon was shown that can duel a lightsaber

Magnaguards and their purple staffs.
    Praetorian Guards and their ever-disappearing weapons and armour.

He is... if you're level 50.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

I saw people using him in arena with my alt and can confirm that this is not true.
  • willennium wrote: »

Magnaguards and their purple staffs.
    Praetorian Guards and their ever-disappearing weapons and armour.

Aah yeah, forgot about the magnaguards. Basically, I just meant that since the Trooper vs Finn with a saber was such a popular scene, they should've put that into this game. That scene was much more memorable than the actual scene that the First Order Executioners were in. They literally did nothing in the movie except showcase that the First Order has laser axes. lol

They definitely should've done something with the Praetorian Guards in the game. They had much more of an active role than Palpatine's Royal Guard, but they're in the game. All they did in the movies were march.

Exactly, his usefulness ends around the same place as Jedi Consular(not counting fleet)

I just wish his Tie went "WHAT!?!" when it was defeated
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    General Kenobi's skills don't reference high ground. not sure where it'd be.
    Mace Windu has no skills referencing parties being over.
    Stormtrooper Han's basic could be "Boring Conversation Anyway"
    Captain Han Solo's res could be "That's Two You Owe Me"

You should be working for CG. Two thumbs up for these ones 👍🏼👍🏼
  • willennium wrote: »
    • Holdo should've been a Fleet commander. I mean, that's literally what she did in the movie
    • L3-37 should be a droid leader since her whole deal was leading a droid rebellion basically
    • Wampa shouldn't be anti-Rebel. It's just a wild animal, it's not inherently evil or faction loyal.
    • How does Luke not have a ship yet?!?!
    Well those are bigger things, new units and stuff I just meant little cosmetic things. New Trilogy love is coming soon for ep IX and it would make sense to have a Resistance capital vessel with Holdo as the Fleet Commander and a First Order capital vessel but we'd need a new character as fleet commander for that. Hux or something.
  • Thrawns theme should be played instead of the regular battle music when he's in the leader slot
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Please dont give such ideas as gungan faction. G13 and relics caused a lot of problems already, community cant deal with a bombad general.

Whoa, slow down there! Nobody said they have to be something OP, besides we already have geos, tuskens and jawas so it won't hurt if gungans are added as well.

I can't think of single Geo, Tusken, or Jawa that has anywhere close to the annoyance and cringe factor of Jar Jar.
  • TVF wrote: »
    C3PO's sounds are pretty good too.

They're accurate. Idk about good.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Whoa, slow down there! Nobody said they have to be something OP, besides we already have geos, tuskens and jawas so it won't hurt if gungans are added as well.

I can't think of single Geo, Tusken, or Jawa that has anywhere close to the annoyance and cringe factor of Jar Jar.

Good for you.

Thanks!

Can you name any?
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Good for you.

Thanks!

Can you name any?
    Meesa can't tinkin dem name right now. Maybe later. Okie day?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    K
  • Hey yousa, stoppa dere. Weesa no thinkin weesa smarter than the Gungans!