Farming Gear Bottleneck - seeking advice

I have currently am farming gear for CLS, R2, Jalee, Greedo, Qi'ra, Enfys, Chopper, and most of my FO team. ya, a lot.... but I have hit a point where all are G10, 11, 12 and even G13, and nearly ALL need 2 to 4 of....
  1. Mk 3 Stun Cuffs
  2. Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array
  3. Mk 5 Stun Guns (which need Stun Cuffs and Carbanti)

This is a HUGE bottleneck that makes the game super dull right now. Any advice on how to get these items?

Thanks

Replies

• just gotta wait, purchase them in the various currency shops and hope to get good drops.

Or whale harder
  • Choose wisely....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Work on only one at a time, any other way and you'll become demoralized with lack of return
  • Easy: gear cls and r2 and don't touch the rest.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    You are really spreading yourself too thin. I think you need to rethink your strategy or your option is to whale out. Also, I really don't understand why you're concerned with some of those farms either.

I am working on some of them because I feel forced too.... :( In the current GAC, I need 5 defensive teams and at least 5 for offense.... and I've not been in top 4 since grand arena launched. EVERY match I am way way way outclassed, so I am trying to pump up a few more squads and balance the growth. Here is what I have currently.

Defense
    • BH with Bossk lead - GP 94.3k
    • Jedis with Bast. lead, Yoda and Jolee - GP 99.5k
    • FO KRU Lead - GP 77.8k
    • Pheonix - GP 74.5k
    • Rebels (Rogue One) - GP 91.6k

Offense I'm using
    • CLS - 121.5 GP -
    • Ewoks - 114.3 GP
    • Empire - 90.2 GP
    • Smugglers - (Solo movie, Qi'ra, YSolo, etc.)
    • Mixing whatever I have left.... :(

I welcome advice. I don't have Revan... :( Keep missing him!!!
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Get Revan.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Get Revan.

I know.... I missed the last two events due to work and travels.... :(

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Stun guns don’t require cuffs, btw.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    You are really spreading yourself too thin. I think you need to rethink your strategy or your option is to whale out. Also, I really don't understand why you're concerned with some of those farms either.

He’s 100% right. You gotta focus on 1 team at a time and finish them regardless of pressure to work on other random toons. At this point, a mixed team of g10-12 is not useful at all. When I say finish, I mean all g12.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • You're building a wide base of mediocre teams. As others have said, you're spread too thin.

1) Pick. One. Squad. Go until you're done. If that's g13 r7 then great, if it's g12, great. But don't work on anything else until that's done. Then the next squad, then the next.

2) Get Revan. JKR is still the most versatile squad in the game RN, and you can mix and match in Thrawn, Hoda, etc. to attack various other comps. Either JKR or maxing out my CLS (you got Chewie? Assuming you have 3PO with those murder bears at 114K) would be my first focus. A good, (lightning) fast CLS squad can take out most things in the game, too.
  • How much money you got?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    2.7/10.0
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH