Wat problem? Bug?

This morning I logged in and was perusing around my collection. I stopped and clicked on Wat. I swear that I had this guy geared higher and all of his abilities were as high as I wanted to take them. It looks like everything's rolled back? Is anyone else seeing this problem? Maybe this isn't a different thread but I haven't seen it nor do I live on the forums.y9pi38wgv8ul.jpg

Replies

• If this really did happen it makes me wonder what else got rolled back that I geared.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you are sure that this was rolled back, you can reach out to EA Help and ask them, or you can post at Answers HQ.

There have been no stated roll backs on anything other than the malak issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>